P2W Tokens coming to BGs?

Apparently some recent survey questions were leaked on Reddit, which Zeddy disclosed today.

I am so glad that I stopped doing the surveys when they began including a NDA clause to not discuss them. I prefer to maintain my freedom of speech rights.

Anyways, the survey reveals that they are considering the sale of tokens, which can be used to obtain advantages in the BGs over players who do not use them.

https://youtu.be/CWVL6f-YBac?si=2s68RRvcnYoJ6nx0

1 Like

If I can pay a few bucks to troll my opponents with animated, targeted emotes, you can bet your bottom dollar in going all in!

i assume its token to choose a hero

1 Like

I knew it would be the clickbait youtube channel before I checked it.

Yeah P2P “will” come…, as if having 2X more heroes isn’t P2W.

1 Like

That, and much, much more. :slight_smile:

shudderwock tokens for quilboar games

1 Like

More likely I foresee a different offshoot of BGS like we have in reg HS, we get Casual/Standard/Wild/Twist… BGs currently has FFA original, Duos, and the idea of the tokens for being able to pick a hero of choice in any given lobby, would be like another separate offramp of players wanting to q into BGs lobbies where all the players are token users. Making the original FFA mode free of those players and their token choices, and obviously Duos could get the same dichotomy of separate queues without any cross contamination of the so called P2W griefers to have anything to whine about in their original modes.