OT: Tonights Music - what are you playing?

My go- to sleep piece.

1 Like

Very soothing.

I’ve not had a sleep playlist in a very long time. Occasionally, I would just select a list of mellow music to fall asleep to.

When I was in high school, it was common for me to fall asleep listening to Kansas (Monolith, Leftoverture, and Point Of No Return).

In my 20’s, when I had insomnia, I would catch the end of Alan Aldmond’s Pillow Talk radio show on WNIC-FM to fall asleep to music like Summer Madness by Kool And The Gang, and Angela (the theme from Taxi) by Bob James.

1 Like

In addition to favorites like Howling Around My Happy House by Daniel Norgren and Moon Duo’s cover of Planet Caravan (from Black Sabbath) on my sleep playlist, I find Telepopmusiks’ Breathe to be quite soothing:

Indie rock or Chamber Pop:

An absolute masterpiece of progressive mix.

1 Like

Space Rock or Permanent Wave:

Indie Folk or Country Folk:

Psychedelic Pop:

What’s real… can’t die

2 Likes
1 Like

An underrated 90’s band.
Singer has a great voice.

2 Likes

I used to be into UKJ. I still have “I hate everything about you” on my phone.

2 Likes

Indie Folk or New Americana:

1 Like

Well boyo’s.

It has been a long hard few weeks. I took a contract, been traveling and until just moments ago felt so stressed and overwhelmed, I was losing it. I was reaching a moment where I started to really question just how much money is worth it. Can’t say I have been in a harder situation; ever.

I wrote a bunch of other stuff but deleted it. This is the OT. This is our shrine.

On my drive back to my airbnb I had this pop in my head. Made a u-turn, grabbed some beer and got home. Sitting in my chair, cracked a beer and jamming this right now.

The world just melts away.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgme3sfbp28

1 Like

Ricky Wilson was a real crush of mine:)