OT: Tonights Music - what are you playing?

First song of the night, an oldie but goodie

Cheap Trick - Surrender.

Old 70’s song but still a great way to start the night.

11 Likes

The past couple of days I’ve actually been playing Hearthstone with music enabled. It helps to immerse me into the game.

6 Likes

I’m really into female fronted metal bands right now. Jinjer being my most loved at the moment. Spiritbox coming in at a close second.

4 Likes

usually listen to whole albums, not single songs.

tonight it´s

great mixture of jazz and funk, needed sth to wake up and feel good after work.

2 Likes

Fem Metal, Let me know bro

2 Likes

maybe give Lovebites a listen?

or Liv Moon if you´re more after symphonic Metal

(and yea, i really like Baby Metal, which got me into Japanese Metal in the first place and i will not apologize for it)

1 Like

I’m a fan of Irish Punk, so some Rumjackers and Dropkick Murphys, maybe.

2 Likes

I’m actually also producing music while playing (battlegrounds) so during the downtime i can edit some beats and stuff.
Since this topic is a good opportunity for a shamefull (yes, shamefull, i don’t like promoting myself) plug, let me drop a link where you can check out my music.

I mostly created game soundtracks back in the days, but here on my public channel you can literally run into all kinds of genres. From chillout, to ambient, to atmospheric to techno. IDK, there’s something for everyone and not everything is for someone. First impressions matter, and mine is like hearthstone…either you click on some random thing and like it or you stumble upon something weirdly bad that makes you think all of the songs are like that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NewAgeSamurai/videos
4 Likes

i’ve lately wanted to listen to jazz music, any sugestions?

Thank you so much for checking out some of my songs my guy! :bowing_man:
And yeah, there are lots of them publicaly uploaded. :sweat_smile:

I’m always willing to explore new ways of combining genres and just try to make something “unique” while also trying not to deviate too much from the familiarity and influences.

well for the classic you really can´t go wrong with coltrane:

also really like Herb Ellis:

and one of my favourtie recordings of all time is a very current artist:

also a huge huge fan of Hiromi Uehara

…sorry, there´s just soo much great Jazz out there. you´ll be in for a long and wonderful journey.

4 Likes

All great classics!
Eulrich my guy knows his stuff.

Might I also add an alternative version of Jazz just as an additional spice.

This stuff slays me.

1 Like

oh gosh, you really need to be in the mood for doom-jazz though, but i love Bohren!

will definitely give the kilimanjaro darkjazz ensemble a listen soon, thanks!

1 Like

Very true! I just had the urge to add those two as an alternative option. Loving all kinds of Jazz implementations. Fav ones are jazz/soul-hiphop hybrids actually.

2 Likes

For the Jazz lovers: I stick with the Titans. I play this one alot while gaming.

5 Likes

Jazz sounds great, now lets listen to real music…

4 Likes

I imagine that song starting once shamans play Bru’kan of the Elements :hammer: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :zap:

1 Like

Is playing “Blue Oyster Cult: Don’t Fear the Reaper.”

3 Likes

Love Buck Dharma:)

1 Like

Jazz blows lol, only country is worse…

1 Like