Opponent Turn is Infinite

I’m in a game with a player on US. He’s @ 4 life i’m at 30. It’s his turn, it has been for over 12 minutes… His card is hovering over the board. I don’t want to concede and give him a win should this be an exploit of some sort. Opponent: wayne

I think your game is glitched and stuck on that, are you able to do anything else? If your game isn’t glitched and he’s exploiting, don’t concede. Not yet. Just put on some YouTube and wait until he tires of it.

Yeah I’m still waiting for my turn. Seems almost TOO convenient for this to be his final turn, you know? Hence my suspicions.

Everything else in the game is functioning. Too bad you can’t create tickets in game. :frowning:

2 questions, are you on mobile and are you willing to quit and rejoin the match?
It’s a high possibility it’s a glitch, but if not, then I’m not sure what else anybody can do. Mind if I friend you to see the match first, actually?

Went to fix some lunch. Computer went to sleep in my absence… so there’s no clue what happened. I guess he gets the win. w/e I’m hardwired and nothing wrong with it. I’ve got screens and such but no point now is there?

We have a post about the endless turn explaining this a bit further. This is caused by a disconnection issue. If the problem persists, please include a WinMTR file until the problem occurs for 10 to 15 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)