Onyxia's Lair miniset placement / categorize

What he’s saying is if it’s fully part of the AV set then one can reasonably assume the mini-set rotates with the AV.

That’s the question op is trying to answer. They were added later, they weren’t in those packs at launch. Plus, if he had said that, I wouldn’t have made that part of my post.

And if op wanted to assume, rather than get an answer, I’m sure he wouldn’t have made his post. Hence the reason people make posts on the forums and official channels: in the hopes that someone can actually answer their questions and provide some clarification.

The cards being in the packs tells us nothing, because they were added in 2022 also, so it gives the op no insight or information into his question. It’s an unusual situation, and one that they should clarify now and going forward.

One could assume it goes with the set and the hearthstone year, but they could also lump the miniset with the next hearthstone year because it launched the next calendar year (an equally likely possibility).

Clear answers from the devs are better than assumptions.

One can reasonably assume a forums page where the players make nearly every bit of the content won’t grant you an official answer.
If the OP wanted specifics, and not assumptions, he’s better off asking on Twitter.
I’m not the only one who answered the thread based on assumptions and beliefs. Please, take your hurt feelings elsewhere.

The classic projection, I see. Who is following who around making it a point to respond to their posts out of nowhere? Not me. Looks like someone has their own “feelings” to sort out.

Unless someone links an official source, or one of the devs actually responds. You know, because this is the official site for the game, or these are their official forums.

Good thing I said also said:

Context matters.

Not like this is the official site for the game, or these are their official forums or anything.

Hold that ego, my activity will verify I’m not chasing after you, bud.

Yes, it does. If you’ll look at the context for my last reply it’s because there is not nor will there be an official response. Just players answering the thread with beliefs and assumptions. Just like I did and the rest of the users who left a reply.
Why you decided to target me specifically shows obvious butt-hurt signs.

You might be new to the forums or something but Blizzard nor devs are monitoring these posts awaiting chance to clarify misconceptions or fact check users.
They haven’t before and won’t start here.
Hence my last reply.

Projecting once again I see: you started off about feelings and

then have this strange thing with making it personal, and go all in, even when you’re proven wrong. I can see this is no different on this time around, and I am sure you’ll respond with more of the same.

Yes, check your history. This will show how you have zero integrity here: you can’t show up, make it a point to respond to someone specifically, get replied to (rinse and repeat), and then claim you are being “targeted.”

I’ve probably been around longer than you (checks your history: “joined Jan 3rd, 2022”). Yeah, and that’s before I mention I was on the old forums for years. You mentioned living on your own world in a different thread, I now believe it.

Speaking for the devs is a violation of coc. So either confirm you’re an employee, or stop posting lies. You can’t say they won’t post an answer on this.

Twice in one thread. Once again (outside a Q&A thread, no less!), proving you a liar. YOU must be new here or something.

But what about the blues, someone might ask?

And look, another one from someone who wasn’t even the op of that thread!

And yes, before you get pedantic: it was a few years ago and it’s rare from the devs, but it does happen. Nothing saying it can’t happen again, now confirm you’re an employee, or stop posting lies, especially ones that are in violation of coc.

*Proceeds to staple four quotes together, doing the exact same thing."

i.e “I found this but you can’t call out against it”
What’s that thing you always bring up in defense of being wrong? “Goal post shifting” was it? :thinking:

Since you love context so much I just thought I’d reiterate something for you.

Since you haven’t logged on to your company account, we all know you don’t work there. So I can see you aren’t going to address where you claimed to speak for the company multiple times, a clear violation of coc.

NO U intensifies. I called it.

Nice goalpost shift:

You can admit you’re wrong any time, or continue to irrationally post “UMAD” because facts trigger you so much, and you don’t have a substantive reply.

That’s funny, I thought you claimed you weren’t following me around the forum, making it a point to respond to me. The best part about being honest is, you don’t have to remember to keep your stories straight.

The best part is I’m not wrong, and I’m not speaking for Blizzard.
I stated a fact that is backed up by evidence, which you graciously brought to my attention. The last time an official response was given dates back “a few years ago” clearly indicating I was correct in saying they are not monitoring and fact checking.
Isn’t nuance fun?

846 posts/replies and counting. If you’re insinuating that it’s unlikely to run into one of your posts you’re highly mistaken.
Not to mention you’ve tried to play the “goal post shifting” card on me in one of our previous encounters.

Don’t mind the edit, I prematurely clicked the post reply button.

Says:

directly contradicted by:

Literally speaking on behalf of the company on the actions of their devs and other employees on the forums.

*contradicted by
ftfy

Which means they actually do monitor the forums to clarify misconceptions or fact check users, proving your nonsensical statements and attempts to qualify them laughably false.

Nice backpedaling, and deflection. A one time thing isn’t what you were implying there with saying someone “always does something.”

But you’ll continue to insist you’re right, in spite of being presented with something directly proving you wrong, continue with the personal attacks, and eventually leave in a righteous indignant huff, because that’s what you did previously. Which you’ll no doubt pull again in the near future.

I guess you’re just choosing to ignore the fact that you literally did the research for me and proved my point.
It’s not speaking for a company when I can use factual statements to back up my claims.

Yes, I will continue to insist that I am right, as you should consider doing as well seeing as how you’ve looked into the matter yourself and validated it for me.
There’s not much else to say. If you choose to turn a blind eye to seeing results for yourself, then there’s really nothing I can do about it.
Have a great day.

Projection and denial intensify! They failed critically.

Except when you literally do, claiming they neither monitor the forums (which the tos literally says they do), nor past, present or future offer official responses.

And you could also say we live on Mars, but you would still be wrong, even if I post all the evidence we live on Earth and you still erroneously call it Mars. Denial might be powerful, but reality is more so.

That’s what makes it so great about these discussions.

I will concede that stating there won’t be future posts from staff was a bit much, however the rest of what I said stands.
Using evidence from post-history it is logical that fact checking and question answering (outside of the threads created by staff) is not being done. That is an indisputable fact that you have even verified for yourself. You are incorrect to say otherwise.

Ever wonder why threads have been created and replies have been posted in regards to the lack of community management? Why the only system to take action against rule violations has become the Flag System and nothing more? Well, I’m no rocket scientist, but my money’s on the table for calling their bluff in ToS.

As for your smug analogy, it’s heavily greased with irony seeing as you’ve been the one complaining about personal attacks.

Except when it literally happened, on a thread not created by staff. Why do you think I choose those two posts? Not randomly, and here’s another:

It IS an indisputable fact I have verified myself that they have in fact responded to player created threads. It would be incorrect to say otherwise.

Nope. Because I can attest that the mods aren’t just doing this by automation. I’ve seen posts and thread titles manually changed with mod notes. The fact that actiblizz gutted their staff after posting record profits a couple years back (which has been discussed at length before you started here) doesn’t mean there’s no real staff, only less.

It’s not a personal attack to point out you are literally denying reality. Like if you were calling the sun green, after I posted link, pictures, etc showing it wasn’t and you (like you have with our current discussion) “A HA, YOU HAVE COMPLETELY VALIDATED MY POINT!”

Contrasted with your personal attacks:

And before you point out that I also made reference to you not being here long: note the context: one was about a discussion that you had no knowledge of because it took place before you started posting here, and yours was a cheap attempt at a put down. Also, not the first time you’ve done this, and I suspect you’ll get worse before this discussion is done.

Your entire argument against me is null.
Try again.

Oh, the handwaving part of the discussion.

We’ll I’ll just get my “you’re wrong, infinite I win” in before I continue: you’re wrong, infinite I win.

Now let’s see if this “fact checking and question answering (outside of the threads created by staff) is not being done” claim holds up:

Nope, not a staff created thread.

Also, not a staff created thread. How strange that there’s “question answering” going on outside staff created threads!

Let’s see about that fact checking:

Not even a year ago, in a thread where questions were being asked and assumptions being made (in a player created thread no less!), a blue comes in and clears things up.

Looks like your entire attempt to sidestep using semantics is “null.”

Funny how you’ve failed to follow our dialog.
Your argument is still null.

In case you’re still stumped by plain English, we’ve already concluded posts have been made, but none are recent.
Meaning…

AKA I’m right, and you’re wrong.
All you’ve managed to do is further prove that.

Any second you can be the user you wish me to be and

Called it. No facts, only more personal attacks.

Not relevant. Your original point was:

Both were proven wrong, and you tried weaseling out of it, qualifying your statements (which I anticipated, but you pulled anyway), tried claiming it never happened on player created threads, and all evidence to the contrary claimed you were somehow right.

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt! plus, I don’t have to wish for anything. I’ve proven it definitely, and watching you continue to dig yourself deeper is no problem for me.

But please, continue to insist you are right, when literally all facts have once again proven you are literally wrong. Except this time, you are violating tos by speaking for the company every time you do.

And my original point still stand.
If I am banned for saying so, then so be it.
But I double down.
There will not be an official response to the OP.
Mark my words.

A “once in a blue moon” example or two does not indicate nor validate motorization. You’re mistaken if you choose to die on that hill.

Then make that post on your employee account. Because you are not allowed to make official statements for the company. Period. No player here is. You are literally committing fraud by claiming to act as as spokesperson or representative for the company, so that is another coc violation (committing criminal acts on the forums), and you can put

but you’ll lose, because you agreed to it when you signed up to post on the forums this year. Just like all the other rules you agreed to when you signed up, and it’s no bluff they’ll action you for it, because it says so right on their page:

Impersonating a Blizzard Employee

This category includes:

• Passing yourself off as a Blizzard employee to post false information

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a final warning, after which any further Code of Conduct violations may result in a permanent ban from the forums

If you choose to let your forum posting abilities die on THAT hill, that’s your choice, but I would strongly advise against it.

It quite literally does; you at first said it never happened, and multiple examples were provided (even after you tried the goalpost shift to “well, it never happens on PLAYER CREATED THREADS!”). The fact is, you were proven wrong, even after your subsequent goalpost shifts, and I even anticipated your latest goalpost shift: