Onyxia of the Void impossible post card nerf

While playing through the puzzles in Book of Mercenaries - Mage Section - Onyxia of the void I hit a roadblock during puzzle 6 due to the recent nerf to the card “Snowfall Graveyard” which increased the mana cost to 5 (previously 3) and thus it is impossible to complete due to insufficient mana to execute the intended solution.

3 Likes

i too am having this issue

I also have this bug with the snow cemetery card which costs 5 mana, while on all the YouTube walkthrough videos it costs v3 mana. I am therefore unable to finish my adventure here.
disgusts. Please Blizzard do something

I also faced this problem
Do you know normally how much time does it takes for dev to fix it?

Same issue here. Should have finished it last week I guess?

It isn’t a bug, sadly. The latest patch changed Snowfall Grave’s cost, and for some reason the puzzles use the latest text rather than just being instanced to the version they were made with.

If this is due to a patch and not a bug, they just have to fix it (another patch). They can’t leave things like this, for all the people disgusted by not being able to close their adventures.
They can also, if it suits them, make sure that the snow cemetery card only costs 3 mana only in this adventure to solve this problem. It would be completely illogical to let
things as they are (a buggy adventure that is impossible to complete, frustrating players).

Someone posted this in the bug forum, so hopefully it will get fixed. Or if there is some actual alternative solution they will tell us.

1 Like

Two weeks past and still nothing. Blizzard doesn’t give a damn.