Omg another 3 months of seeing 99% shamens

not long ago everyone complained about 1 card in warrior , and as per it got nerfed , yet shamen decks are massivly op and now they are even worse and nothing is done about it ! so we get another bloody 3 months + of facing nothing but op shamen decks on ladder , and blizz devs say they play test for balance , what a f… joke —GET SHAMEN NERFED ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE !!!

6 Likes

Did you miss this thread at the top of the page?

4 Likes

Agree 100% this expansion reminds me of Jade days. Complete balance fail from Team 5.

2 Likes

It’s not even just about shaman in my opinion. I just cant stand the BS with all these insane mechanics and RNG on top of RNG … this game used to be fun first 3 expansions or so… but they overRNG’d everything…

4 Likes

Yup and next weeks adjustments will NOT do anything i am almost certain of that. yet it is NOT just Shaman right now Warrior again is way OP as well.

2 Likes

RNG was one of the reasons I quit (they largely fixed my other two peeves which was rope burning and opening duplicate legendaries). I do see rng cards still, but it’s largely more contained and those wildly swinging ones are hardly used.

1 Like

I gave up on ladder the first day of the expansion. Dont expect any real changes on Shaman cause the lead designer of team 5 was maining Shaman in WoW and its pretty obvious that this guy has some obsession with Shaman

3 Likes

another one

is an old HS tradition
a nerf gets announced and people rush to make as many treads like this one as possible

1 Like

A nerf is announced …

So what? They should have balanced the game before the launch of DoD. People want to play new staff not play against the same broken Shaman decks that became even more broken cause Shaman got the best cards in DoD. Everyone already hates this expansion.

Keep defending them

4 Likes

If that’s the case, it’s kinda weird that it took them until SoU for Shaman to become dominant. Or that the two best Standard Shaman decks of the Year of the Raven (Shudderwock/Event) got nerfs last year.

??
are you sure you quoted the right post ?
just in case you did ill try to explain it again

there are threads about a balance patch being released on the first page of the forums
and people ( most of them probably alts going by post count) pop up and start making threads with tittles like this one

this been happening for years every time a nerf patch is announced