Ok, this topic has no real category.. So I am asking here

This is really weird, but I cannot for the life of me, remember how to set card backs in my game, to randomize…

Mobile or PC? I think it’s slightly different between the two platforms.

Mobile - Tap on My Collection. Then tap on the drop down menu where you choose a class to look at. That drop down will change to a window with class icon buttons, a hero portrait button, and a card back button. Tap on the card back and change it as you please. If you do this with no deck currently chosen, it will be a general change to your default card back. If you have a deck currently open, it will change that deck only.

Note that hero portraits are always global.

On PC - Click on My Collection. The card back button and the hero portrait button are both above the upper-right corner of the card album.

I can get there no problem… What’s missing is the option to set random card backs… That is what I cannot find how to do now…

There used to be an option to set card backs to randomize when you began a match… So each game, it would display a different card back.

Hmmm… Don’t know what to tell you, then. It’s there on my game client. Right next to the “Classic” default card back. Brown, with a ? in the center of the card.

hahahah OMG! I can’t believe I couldn’t remember that!! Thanks!