Offering Battlegrounds help to beginners

Hi there!

A few friends and me recently got into battlegrounds, and i noticed quite quickly that many players seem to not understand what factors really contribute to good or bad play respectively(at lower rating). I’ve only been playing for a couple weeks, but i’ve been very steadily climbing up, and am currently at around 9k without stagnating anywhere really.

As such, i feel more or less competent enough to teach lower rated players(5k and (ideally) lower) everything they need to:

1. Instantly play better, as mistakes are of course going to be talked about.
  2. More importantly, teach them the relevant fundamentals, which will allow them to spot their own mistakes/improve easily without requiring any further help, as they truly understand the game.

I’m not interested in teaching much beyond the fundamentals at this point, so anyone above 5.5K is unlikely to learn much. I don’t mind trying, tho.

I’ve coached many ppl in various games before, and i’ve developed a pretty mature attitude. As such, i’m looking for people who are actually willing and reasonably dedicated to learn, otherwise it’s a waste of time. For those who are interested, just leave your battletag in this post and your region(NA,EU,…).

This would generally be done via discord or something akin, by the way. Writing is possible, but rather tedious given the amount required.