Not getting Quests

I just got back into Hearthstone and logged into my account on the Americas region without realizing. I got all the welcome back stuff and quests on the Americas. I mainly play on EU so when I logged into the main region I play I did not get any quests. All quests are showing up on the Americas, but there are no quests (daily or weekly) on EU. It has been a few days now and it won’t give me any quests.

I think I’m experiencing something similar but on the America’s region. My quest log has been completely blank for almost a week. I spoke to a GM and they mentioned this in their reply:

“This is Game Master Strybur. Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to the missing Hearthstone quests. If it is in regards to the weekly quest not showing up, that was a known issue that has since been hotfixed; therefore, that one may already have been resolved. If it’s missing daily quests that one is in a slightly different boat. Even though we don’t have any confirmed known issues in regards to missing daily quests showing up in Hearthstone, there are reports that the team is investigation as well. It’s just that until they can figure out exactly what is causing the issue, they are unable to confirm there is a known issue and start working towards a resolution or a workaround that might be available to populate the daily quest.”

I also came back from a bit of a break and after to talking to others it appears this may be a common thing with this issue. Sorry I can’t give you more info, but it seems all we can do it try and make this issue more visible.

1 Like

Thank you for your helpful reply! You definitely gave me some clarity. Glad to hear that I am not alone.