Not able to update

I use an iPhone and an Android tablet to play. Both say I need an update and send me to the store, but there is no update available.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still no option to update. I tried restarting everything and still no way to get in or update.

1 Like

Same issue. Galaxy Tab S2 here

Ya I think its the same for all mobile clients rn. Sounds like updates have to be submitted and approved by Apple/Google. But with all the immediate bugs people encountered on the desktop client they are probably working on fixing everything before rolling it out on all clients. Still super annoying. I wish blizzard/HS would update us on an ETA for the fixed update or even an acknowledgement of these issues. All I saw was the playhearthstone tweet that said the update was live and said would be coming for mobile later in the day but that was 8 hrs ago

I also have the same issue. Here’s hoping an app update appears by tomorrow sometime.

Until then the game is completely unplayable.

Same here. OnePlus 6, android 9.

Same issue here, IPad mini 5, IOS 12.3.1. I had this problem with every update past few weeks. Every time I’ve been unable to play for several hours due to update not beeing visible in App Store. Could you please resolve this problem already? It really looks unprofessional at this point.

If you’ve updated on the desktop client then we’ll need to wait for the mobile update to come out. Info on the mobile update can be found here.

If there are still issues once the patch has been released, please post over in the thread here. Will be closing this thread to consolidate reports.