No regular daily quests?

so both yesterday on 2nd nov and today 3rd nov i didnt get any new regular daily quest. i did receive the even ones (both the 100 runes one and the daily one) but no regular daily. is this how its supposed to be? for 14 days we get a daily from the event and no more regular ones? server is EU btw, ty

1 Like

Same issue here.

Maybe is due to the fact that I kept the “Watch your friend” quest for the next Reward Track?

1 Like

lol i have a challenge your friend quest as my only daily (1 spot occupied out of the 3) kept for the same reasons :D. doubt that’s the case but wouldn’t put it past blizzard lol

1 Like

Let me guess…

Did you complete your Reward Track before patch went live?

1 Like

ye lol, still dont see why that should be of any relevance… hopefully we get a clarification…

1 Like

I also have the same problem, they have not given me the daily missions since the installation of the new patch, it has already been three days, which greatly benefits my game, please could you fix it

keep this topic alive, we deserve an explanation… 3 days now and counting :confused:

2 Likes

hopefully they solve the bug soon it’s a lot of experience lost so far

I made a post on Reddit:

It seems that Devs are more interested in reading there than here…

1 Like

I hope that on reddit they see our problems and they are fixed

My brother and I have this problem. We completed some days ago the RT and we haven’t received any new daily since the last patch went live.

Any update Hearthstone Team?

1 Like

The exact same is happening to me: since the patch, I am not getting any daily quests. Only the quests for the event (which I particularly don’t care about).
It’s been 4 days without quests now. Soon it will be a new week, will we also not get the weekly quests?
I’m on Americas server.

1 Like

I still have the same problem with the daily missions the server I play on in Europe

1 Like

And no new weekly quests too…

2 Likes

Yeah, a new week has begun today, and on top of not be getting daily quests for a week, I also did not get any weekly quests. I’ve checked the forums and Reddit once more, and there are a bunch of players facing this issue, all of them waiting for something to be done about it. I also opened a ticket about this 3 days ago; so far, no answer.

2 Likes

I have the same problem as you gentlemen and I have also made a ticket but I still do not get an answer. blizzard programmers could help us and solve our problems it’s been a week already, and that the drops of the day Wednesday have not reached me either having met all the requirements they asked for

guess we’ll have to wait for the halloween event to finish, i’d say thats the culprit if i’d have to take a guess… sux tho :confused:

It’s not fair that we lose many levels because of the bug

3 Likes

The problem is that if they don’t fix the problem NOW, we have no guarantee that the problem will actually be fixed after the event is over.
Even if they need the event to finish before they can fix it, they need to address the issue now and ensure that as soon as the event is over the problem is really gone. Otherwise, we may reach the end of the event and still have the issue for another week or two before they fix it.

1 Like

I hope that tomorrow this problem will disappear.
Hate to lose the Nozdormu quest…