No Quests Bug, and a THEORY!

It happened to me and I’m playing since Boomsday straight.

I noticed something today. I got a certain amount of XP for nothing. Could it be that the quests are there but not displayed?

1 Like

Same problem on my account too < 3

1 Like

Can confirm your theory, was also returning around the 12.11. and only got the duels quest. And nothing else since then.

Try issuing a ticket to the support. They ignored me but they can’t ignore all of us.

Still a completely blank quest log for me too. Nothing I can do except complain here…

2 Likes

So as part of our continued bugtesting for Blizzard since they can’t be bothered to do it themselves, I do gain XP when playing games (though unsure whether it’s from achievements or invisible quests). However, whenever I level up the game seems to freeze on the post-game ‘click to continue’ screen, and I have to close and reload in. Obviously still no quests afte relogging.

I really hope we are getting some sort of compensation for not being able to get any gold whatsoever for several days now. Still not quest at all, just in case they are wondering.

1 Like

I dunno mate, they seem to be ignoring all of us

I think they just have no idea how to fix our blank quest logs so they are just staying silent telling us to do what we have already been doing. In the meantime they want us to just wait and hope they stumble upon a fix I guess?

Same issue, returning player with no quests. As an aside, don’t put any stock on copy paste answers from support staff. I’m sure the development team is aware this is an issue. They just haven’t given any direction to support staff on how to answer us.

regardless, they shouldn’t copy paste bs answers

I missed out on 2 dailies so far and i have no idea why, like is it not enough that progression is already slow??

Same problem. I’m a returning player with a blank quest log and haven’t gotten the “Returning Player” quests

2 Likes

That would be fine, but they keep lists of known issues and none of them include this one. As far as I’m concerned, they’re not just ignoring us, they’re denying the problem even exists.

Not returning player, i ve been playing the game for 3 years every day. And yesterday i didnt receive my daily quest. Eu server…

1 Like

Just in case they think the update today solved anything: it did not. The quest log is still totally blank, I have not got ANY for like a week now. If this is not resolved in 1-2 days, I am just gonna quit. This “returning player experience” is complete nonsense.

3 Likes

response to a ticket about this issue:

I’m GM Layhcrum, thank you for your patience while I was reaching you and your ticket, with the Shadowlands release on the 23rd/24th, Overwatch Halloween Event and Call of Duty season 6 active, this has made us exceptionally busy.

I can see you have some concerns about the change to the reward system and that it removed some quests you was progressing on, sorry to hear this happened to you.

Due to how hearthstone works I am afraid we dont have access to check or confirm quests you had or completion. I would recommend posting your experiences on the hearthstone forums as the developers are taking feedback about how the changes are being received. https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/

I am sorry we cannot alter what has happened to you, but I do want to thank you for letting us know, both in a ticket and on the forums. Stay safe and well.

Kind regards,

Layhcrum

1 Like

So far Peverin appears to be consistently helpful on the bug report forums for the time I’ve been here. He/she is right that assumptions and not actual bug reports shouldn’t be here.

he reported the bug too

its on the OP “included one i created a few days ago”
nothing wrong with trying to get as much details as possible about the bug from other players

hes asking people who arent getting the quest too if they are returning players

Same Here, returning eu player, had duels quests, after that blank quests page with no daily or weekly quest since I’ve returned to the game. Raised a ticket, got those basic “fix” steps that don’t help… I wonder how many threads must be created on this forum before someone from blizzard notices it… aren’t they paid for monitoring this site?

1 Like