No quests at all

I recently returned to hearthstone to try out duels, I’ve completed all the returner quests but now I have no quests at all. It’s been like this for 3 days now. My quests menu is completely blank.

2 Likes

I have this same problem and it’s incredibly frustrating. I spoke to a GM earlier and they said this:

“This is Game Master Strybur. Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to the missing Hearthstone quests. If it is in regards to the weekly quest not showing up, that was a known issue that has since been hotfixed; therefore, that one may already have been resolved. If it’s missing daily quests that one is in a slightly different boat. Even though we don’t have any confirmed known issues in regards to missing daily quests showing up in Hearthstone, there are reports that the team is investigation as well. It’s just that until they can figure out exactly what is causing the issue, they are unable to confirm there is a known issue and start working towards a resolution or a workaround that might be available to populate the daily quest.”

Sorry to disappoint you but atm there’s not much we can do it seems except try and make this problem more visible.

When did you get that response? Unless they hotfixed it after monday and we have to wait until next monday to get new weekly quests, they did not fix weekly quests, I am still not getting them, or daily quests. There are a LOT of people with this issue, I made a thread with over 30 replies, and there are many other threats with the same issue. It appears to only affect players who are returning after a long period of time.

1 Like

I got that response earlier today, about 6 hours ago. And ya I agree it may have something to do with people returning because I also came back after a long break, but I have nothing to really support that.