No quests at all

I just returned to playing after quite a while of not playing. My quest tab is completely empty. I am not getting daily or weekly quests. I did finish the duels quests which appeared in that window, but no other quests are coming up. This may be because I had “special” quests in my log from WAY back when I used to play that I never finished. Could they be “blocking” new quests from coming up?

2 Likes

I have got the same issue. Returning player quest is still open and has blocked new quests for several days now. I had a DC during the quest and completed it after loggin in again. However the quest still remains.
Service Team EU server could not help me and advised me to blog my bug here (ticket #74641387). I hope that you guys can fix my bug and support with some compensation as I was not able to quest for several days now.
Thanks

Same issue here. Issued a ticket to support, no response. I wanted to try out the new expansion but I guess I’m locked out of F2P Heroic Duels for now.

I’m guessing returning players quests have messed up with new rewards system. It worked just fine on the NA server, which I haven’t logged on before yesterday.

I have this exact same problem where my quest log is completely blank except for my “Even More Duels” quest

I spoke with a GM and they pretty much said the weekly quests should be fixed (but it’s not) and they aren’t sure why the daily quests are messed up.

This is what the GM replied to me with:

"Hey there Gadizzle,

This is Game Master Strybur. Thanks for reaching out to us in regards to the missing Hearthstone quests. If it is in regards to the weekly quest not showing up, that was a known issue that has since been hotfixed; therefore, that one may already have been resolved. If it’s missing daily quests that one is in a slightly different boat. Even though we don’t have any confirmed known issues in regards to missing daily quests showing up in Hearthstone, there are reports that the team is investigation as well. It’s just that until they can figure out exactly what is causing the issue, they are unable to confirm there is a known issue and start working towards a resolution or a workaround that might be available to populate the daily quest.

With that being said, I have passed along the details so our QA team can look into this particular report as well. I also have a link to a support article to share with the common troubleshooting steps that tend to help fans in such cases.

I know you already mentioned that you tried them, and if that’s the case then we have to just wait it out for additional workarounds to try. I noticed that you didn’t mention the remaining logged in for 5 minutes though and that’s actually what worked for me, so I’m going to re-iterate that one for you.

When I found myself in a similar situation after the patch, the remaining logged in to just my PC version of the game for 5 minutes leaving and then relogging resolved it for me. I just had to make sure I wasn’t logged in somewhere on my mobile device somewhere as well so it could resync.

If it does get over the 48hr mark and all of those steps didn’t work, then yes we’d need to encourage you to post the details on the Hearthstone Bug Report forum and we’d have to wait it out for additional updates or workarounds to try.

I’m really sorry that we weren’t able to help you out with this today, but I hope that this information was helpful at least. If you need help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Otherwise, I hope the rest of your day goes well."

Not sure what to do right now about this…