No longer getting quest progress / quests broken

same problem here one quest is stuck on 22/15 another 17/15
I’ve played several matches and it says 0/2
Plus I am not getting exp on ranked only practice gives exp
It was working before update

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I had several 3 incompleted quests before the patch. Now i cannot complete them at all! 27/15 11/10 21/15 on the quests.

1 Like

Same here, please fix it. No moving up on the reward track is possible.

1 Like

Same problem here the quests was offering gold instead of exp and cannot be completed and also my friend who also tried to use the same device with me had no problem in quests.
Blizzard pls fix it

Just finished the weekly quest “finish top two in bg” and got the animation of me going for lvl 15 to 16. But when I went to claim my reward, I was still stuck at lvl 15 and no xp has been awarded:/ playing on iPhone 11 Pro

Edit: Actually never mind just relogged and I was now lvl 16…

I got the sale problem , since the update i dont have recived my mission reward and Xp

3 Likes

I have the same issue here, three supposedly legendaries quests are over completion and one daily quest that does not progress. Nor am I getting any XP from ranked play.

I submitted a ticket to Blizz, but they are “unable to help me with any in-game related issues”, so hoping there will be a fix here soon. This completely ruined the client for me.

3 Likes

Same here. No progress on level, or on the quest. It’s still mention that I have destroyed 26/15 minions without giving me my 100 gold reward…

It’s an account problem because my boyfriend play at heartstone too and he can have its daily and weekly reward, level up and complete the side task.

Please blizzard, fix that problem soon cause it’s very unfair for your member who can’t advance and have equal chance for reward.

1 Like

Same problem all my quests should be completed. Counters are at 34/15, 11/10, and 20/15

Same here, this is incredibly frustrating

Wife has the same issue. I’m not having any issues, which doesn’t make sense.

Blizzard, please fix this faster than the T-mobile connectivity issue from last Summer… :roll_eyes:

Same problem here , its frustrating. I :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

1 Like

Same here and its really frustrating. Its been a few days and still no fix. Its sad cuz I was really hoping to complete more quests to build up my gold for getting the new packs…

1 Like

Same here-- incredibly frustrating! I hope our games are actually being counted. Really annoying to not be able to use quests or the new progression system and have 0 xp counted. Hope they have a fix soon…it doesn’t even seem like they have acknowledged this bug in their known issues. Doesn’t bode well for a quick fix!

1 Like

Can we at least get a reply that this is being worked on? I’m not earning exp when I play ranked either plus quests are frozen…definitely not going to play game if nothing counts.

1 Like

Me too !
After Yesterday’s patch (19.0):
Quests are bugged and are not responding
I do not gain any XP (still on 0 )

This is so frustrating…

This should really be a pinned topic since this is affecting a ton of users…and as everyone else indicates, it seems to be account specific.

1 Like

Can confirm this seems to have been fixed (server side). XP and quests seem to be progressing again as expected. Kudos.

Same problem here, gold-rewarded quests and does not count any progression or exp for ladder and duels. But the quests for battleground worked, and playing bg also give me exp. Don’t know what is going on…