No dust for nerfed card

I’m mainly playing twist format and so I had to create The undead dog card called in my version “Król Liż /king lick”. He got nerfed but I can’t destroy him for his original cost to create for example Xyrelia.
Also Rafam passive doesn’t work with Astalor

Please note: due to the nature of weekly balance updates, we won’t be expanding dust refunds to the cards corresponding to Hero unlocks for changes to that Hero’s Health, Passive, Hero Power, or decklist for the Whizbang’s Heroes Twist seasons.

2 Likes

The moment it gets nerfed to be “very good” just not “overpowered beyond everything” and you want to dust it…Nah you deserve this.

Arfus still plenty usable and good, he just doesnt solo-dominate everything anymore.

1 Like

arfus the card wasnt nerfed

why would you get dust for a card that wasnt nerfed?

I know you think pretending to be this obtuse in Blizzard’s favor constantly is cute and so do they (by selling twist entries as individual cards), but nobody is falling for it.

It’s quite clear players paid for something currently in the shop to gain entry to something that was later nerfed, and since it was tied to a card it’s quite easy to understand why players feel that they deserve a refund.