No Daily Quests after skip Legendary quest "Ready for Action"

Hello!
I very long dont play HS and now I come back and I accidentally skip Legendary quest “Ready for Action” (play 30 cards, reward - 3 classic pack)
So many people come back in HS and mb they are will have this problem, can you help?

1 Like

Hey ShadowDragon,

Can you check your quest log and see if you have any of these three quests? Completing all of them will unlock the daily quest.

(Returning Players) Return of the Hero, Ready for Action and Back in the Game!

So when you say “accidentally skip”, what exactly do you mean?
Did you click the reroll button, see a popup that warns you to confirm that you really want to do this because you cannot get it back, click the confirm button and now you regret your choice?
Or did something else happen? In that case, what exactly?

1 Like

Hey Aelathera, When I login I have first quest “Return of the Hero” - need to win 3 challangers, I am retire this, then game give me second quest “Ready for Action”, this quest I reroll, because it was interesting for me reroll legendary quest and this quest “Ready for Action” dissapear and no quests in my quest log, than I wait next day and still no quest :frowning:
quest log is empty

1 Like

My friend too have this problem but he cant enter on US forum
he redirected on EU

1 Like

I also have the same problem with not receiving the daily quests after skipping this quest.

1 Like

Thanks for the report everyone, we are investigating into this issue.

I have this problem too from friday, 15 of march

1 Like

Me too…

Hello, any news?
5 days left still no quests
It will be fix? Or easier to create a new account?

1 Like

Officially, no news so far. But since the cause is known, it should be hotfixed soon. Could be a few days, but it definitely won’t stay broken so long that starting a new account would be beneficial.

You might be able to ask support to revert your account to how it was before you returned to the game and rerolled, if you explain the situation. That might return the quest to you, allowing you to complete it properly and resume getting daily quests. I’m in no position to guarantee that will work though.

1 Like

so…?

Post must be at least 20 characters

hello?..

20 characters

The issue should be hotfixed now. For anyone that chose to the abandon the quest, the Ready for Action quest is given back to you.

If you are still not receiving any daily quest, please confirm that you do not have any of the three quests below first:

• Return of the Hero
  • Ready for Action
  • Back in the Game!

Otherwise go ahead and contact our customer support here:
https://www.battle.net/support/en/help/product/hearthstone/1398/1422/channels