New/Returning player decks have been posted

For all you people that haven’t played in a while or are new to the game and haven’t reached rank 25 yet, Blizzard has posted the decks that they will be handing out. Some of them are really good; things to be excited about. If you want to see all the lists go to r/competitivehs, it’s the top post right there now. If you’re seeing this at a later time search the subreddit for “Free Decks for New and Returning Players.”

An example:

Reno’s Riches
Class: Mage

1x (1) Arcane Breath
1x (1) Learn Draconic
1x (1) Ray of Frost
1x (2) Ancient Mysteries
1x (2) Doomsayer
1x (2) Frostbolt
1x (2) Zephrys the Great
1x (3) Arcane Amplifier
1x (3) Arcane Intellect
1x (3) Flame Ward
1x (3) Frost Nova
1x (3) Ice Barrier
1x (3) Scalerider
1x (4) Azure Explorer
1x (4) Bone Wraith
1x (4) Conjurer’s Calling
1x (4) Fireball
1x (4) Polymorph
1x (4) Twilight Drake
1x (5) Big Ol’ Whelp
1x (5) Cobalt Spellkin
1x (6) Blizzard
1x (6) Dragoncaster
1x (6) Evasive Wyrm
1x (6) Khartut Defender
1x (6) Reno the Relicologist
1x (7) Flamestrike
1x (8) Power of Creation
1x (8) Twin Tyrant
1x (9) Dragonqueen Alexstrasza

AAECAf0EHk2KAbsCyQOrBMsE7QSWBewHjQiDlgOfmwOgmwOhoQP8owOSpAO/pAPypQP0qwP1rAP6rAOwrQPwrwPxrwPnsAOBsQOFsQOHsQORsQOItgMAAA==
To use this deck, copy the code above to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Zeph, Reno, and DQ alex for FREE is a huge deal. I don’t personally think the mage deck is the most competitively viable but it’s a good collection starter. Best of luck with starting/returning to the game!

4 Likes

Will you actually own these cards and be able to use them in other decks? Or are they locked to this deck only?

My understanding is that you will own them and can use them in other decks like all of your other cards.

My question is, should a new or returning player wait until the new year starts? The rogue deck has Heistbaron Togwaggle in it, which I’m pretty sure is rotating out. I haven’t looked to closely at the other decks yet to see which other one was cards that are rotating out very soon. Thoughts anyone?

Heistbaron is RoS it’s not rotating. They didn’t put any rotating cards in these decks. Yes you will own the cards just as if you had crafted them.

1 Like

oh right! thanks for the clarification

by rank u mean level or the rank in the play mode ?

They’re definining new players as people who haven’t currently reached rank 25 in ranked standard