New warrior cards

spore empress moldara 6 mana 6/7 start of game shuffle 7 replicating spores into your deck.
replicating spore: 5 mana spell (NOT Cast when Drawn) summon a random 5 cost minion. your future replicating spores summon it as well.
dwarf planet 10 mana spell fill your board with 2 cost minions. They attack random enemies.
Jettison 2 mana spell discover a spell. spend 2 armor to discover another spell.
hostile invader 5 mana 3/5 minion battlecry,spellburst and deathrattle: deal 2 damage to all other minions.

Spore empress moldara I thought was OP until I realized they’re not Cast when Drawn, they’re normal spells. All seem pretty weak really, but kinda okay.

1 Like

its not discover? big oof

Not sure if it is weak because as far as I see… every spore will summon all of the minions it has already created before + 1… so 2nd spore will summon already 2 of 5 mana cost, 3rd will summon 3 etc… minions… however it will cost 5 mana and that is good if they won’t be able cheat it out…

i dont like it because of its cost

if your first one gets something like a a blood treant now you have a bunch of 5 mana spells that are pretty much dead draws in your deck

Yes, However it has a Start of Game effect, that means it shuffles 7 addition cards into the deck which can be drawed out anytime… not sure of it is so good idea when player starts to draw them out in early game at low mana… However getting mana crystals with druid cards may be a great help for that… Not sure about it.