New Warlock Legendary: Anetheron

But we got dark alley pack that isn’t too different from mountain giants.

Big pile of status on turn 4.

first reaction, I though it was pretty bad, but considering how much your hand is clobbered as warlock right now, you could potentially drop that on turn 4 for 1 .

So definitly a auto include in current control and self mill lock.

1 Like

Anything that makes going second better is fine, given how strong going first still is.

1 Like

Pretty uninteresting effect for a legendary.

4 Likes

I like this card overall.

It’s probably solely a Handlock card, unless Questlock is going Pure Demon.

Wish it had more text, like Shuffle into Deck.

5/5 Power

1 Like

Boredom and blandness encourage creative thinking, and exploration of your imagination.

-insert applicable Spongebob gif here-

1 Like

Meh card in terms of fun factor, will definitely see play it warlock becomes remotely viable again!

This is literally just a worse Mountain Giant.

I don’t think I’ll craft this, but if I pull it from a pack I’ll keep it. The artwork is awesome. Unfortunately it has to survive a turn before it can go face.

They’re really encouraging the player to hold onto their hand with Warlock in this expansion.

Then the question is, would it be more fun playing handlock in classic, handlock in wild or handlock in standard, which now in each format it is a top 4 deck.

I would call this a “Filler Legendary”. I don’t really see much benefit in this card. I would not run this in my deck.

I mean there are flesh giants. I guess you can try to build a deck with this in it and flesh giants and use philosphy to copy it, maybe, but still, don’t really see this card being very useful.

1 Like

Should had been a 6/9 taunt, then it will be a good card.

This expansion seems a lot less interesting for some reason now.

im w you im not into this card nor warlock for that matter.
i mean old zoo was awesome and old handlock when both were strategy loaded.
new warlock is like 'get ttk, deploy it, get ttk, deploy it" its just uninteresting and this card might? fit in darkglare idk.

plus, lol, its a legendary, so what a darkglare is going to bank on having a 1 of 1 card in their top like 10 cards shown or bust? This is a total trap card would be 2x stronger if it were epic not legendary.

No way, I agree with the flavourless part… but you’re all underestimating how good getting to turn 4 dropping 8/8, turn 5 drop another, turn 6 drop another, raise dead get two back, start dying heal 10 health with a body, run out of cards, nightshade matron into hand of gul’dan. It’s all very consistent and strong. There can be 5 8/8 effects in your deck, 4 cards that draw 3, access to the best control cards of any class right now.

nice one :slight_smile: gonna fit in evenlock smoothly