New to rogue class

So I have been playing with rogue because well I am stuck between rank 15-9. I thought that I had come up with a genius plan, but it didn’t work out how I thought it should. Maybe I am missing some text someplace. Around the 8 minute mark I set what I thought would be perfect. I won still though it didn’t play out like intended.
[https:hsreplay.net/replay/QHaiTWXxW9g8gx3hPYUVRb]

It’s hard to understand what exactly you expected to happen that did not happen. The timing on hsreplay.net is different from that of the actual game so I don’t know which turn you were playing “around the 8 minute mark”. It helps to specify turn, and it helps even more to describe what you expected to happen and what happened in reality.

Assuming it was one of the later turns, I watched them. I did see something that, based on bug reports over on the Bug Report forum, appears to confuse a lot of people. With Spirit of the Shark on the board, you use Eviscerate on your opponent and ended the turn with them at 4 health. Perhaps you expected the Eviscerate to be affected by Spirit of the Shard and cast twice, causing your opponent to die?

The card text of Spirit of the Shark reads " Stealth for 1 turn.
Your minions’ Battlecries and Combos trigger twice.".
Eviscerate is a spell, not a minion. Spirit of the Shark affects minions only, not spells.

1 Like

Oh great, thank you I didn’t follow the spell v. minion part. I get it now. Again thank you.