New Rogue/Priest cards

These are a lot better for Rogue than Priest, especially Rogue now gaining a Silence option which is huge.

3 Likes

Deafen is definitly better in Rogue, though without the Thief cards, Plagarrrizar might be better in Priest. Though I dont really see that being good in either class

One Hit Wonder? Lol, thats a card. A good one? No.

1 Like

I agree, Deafen will see play in Rogue somewhere. Without sap to bypass taunts, it seems like a great card to run.

Plagiarizarrr seems weak for both classes, but if it sees play it will only see play in Rogue. This is exactly the card I thought they’d made for Priest - a dual class card disguised as a dual class card that only sees play in 1 class. So dumb. I was hoping Rogue/Priest would share a card and the common theme is COPY and shuffle cards, similar to gang up. That would at least see play. Oh well, big swing and a miss from the dev team with this one.

One Hit Wonder is terrible…if you don’t combo. And if you do combo, cool, you have a minion removal…but aren’t concoctions better at that? I feel this should have been a 1 mana minion.

4 Likes

Earth Shock 2.0 is coming for you, Cool Ghoul.

Plagiarizar can be good the turn after your opponent Dredges?

One Hit Wonder might see play after Year of the Hydra rotates out?

I feel like that’s always been how Dual Class cards go for Priest. Aside from, like, Wave of Apathy. You look at the Priest / Warlock cards from Scholomance and those were playable in Priest until they got nerfed into the ground because of how good they were in Warlock.

Based on the accidentally leaked Warlock / Druid card, Priest isn’t getting any stronger than it is right now. Maybe all the power is in their one single class card.

Deafen seems pointless unless you just want the card for the Combo Tag synergy.
Shard of the Naaru is probably run over this in Priest.

I miss Brain Freeze.

2/5 Star Power, needs a Combo deck or something to justify running it in either class.

Plagiarizarrr is mediocre in power, but cool enough.

3-4/5 Star Power, playable/fun.

One Hit Wonder looks like a card I would be reasonably happy with generating as Rogue.

Only other reason to run it is probably in a Combo or Miracle deck which doesn’t exist.

5/5 Star Power, No deck to run it, maybe never will.

I think defean could be really good in a miracle rogue. I’m gonna try it out. Rest is garbage.

One hit wonder 5 star? in what deck lol

You sure this isnt backwards?

The more I think about it, the less I think rogue wants it at all. They dont want random cards from the opponents deck, it could end up being a neutral card.

Priest at least has the tools to utilize copy effects. If it ever gets used, I would think it would go in a priest deck

I’m 100% sure Priest doesn’t want this.

It’s a Pirate. That’s Rogue.
It’s too expensive to play for 4 to copy the top deck - if Priest wanted to copy for 3 it would play IT or pay 1 more and play the 2/6 Taunt Dragon - and that doesn’t see play.

There’s no current meta in this world where Priest wants this card. It sucks. This is just a dual class card disguised to look like something Priest would play that, if it ever saw play at all, would be in a Rogue deck.

Yeah, I don’t think Priest wants more copy cards. It wants its copy synergy cards to not suck.

Mind Eater is run in Control Priest. This is just that but bigger, while also giving you the card immediately, and gives you more control of the card you get in cases of Dredge

Not with Sinstone and current meta stuff at all.

Record Scratcher Miracle Rogue could be something once we are in 6-set card pool. Probably still wouldn’t hard run it unless there is something like Wretched Exile/Glaivitar for Combo cards. It would be a good card to generate off of Disc Jockey, but Disc Jockey sucks unless Blizzard curates the pool like with Outcast cards.

Whirlkick Master exists but it’s from Uldum so it’s not at the proper power level to just rotate it in. Maybe if they made it a 2/3.

1 Like

It’s not run in the deck specifically because it’s a copy card though. It has deathrattle and is undead.

This is important for Vizier, Bonecaller and Gravedigging. This is a Pirate card, no deathrattle, no reborn. It’s bad.

3 Likes

I’m pretty annoyed that they printed a 1 mana silence as a shadow card…so it fits in Benedictus aggro decks. Now you can go ahead and dodge that taunt to finish your game…

More steal cards is not what was needed.

I’m not sure I get why they have one hit wonder, but okay.

Where the Priest cards at? jk?

the priest nerfs are coming by giving them nothing new/worth it to make them mad and spam long control games. :smiling_imp:

Could replace mind sear in shadow priest decks just cause if the silence option, one less dmg though.

Mind Sear is too important for the aggro deck, because it works as early removal and pressure. I doubt this will be replaced.

The cards aren’t greedy enough for schyla, he wants the card he suggested before the rotation. A start of the game card that shuffles in a copy of every minion that is overhealed. Endless greed.

The other cards priest he wants are giant stat (priest class) minions with lifesteal and rush so they can start running lorthemar and not be outclassed by greedy blackrock warrior. Best in game removal, combined with giant stablize minions that are also threats.

Imo rogue has no buisness having a silence like that.