New Release, time for a break

Well, the new release is out, the ‘god players’ are all going to be one for a week or two. Unless you just want to beat your head against a wall with loss after loss against cards you’ve likely never seen before in your life, time to take a week or two off. Let the “3-4 turn, I can do 60 pts of damage and kill every card in your deck if you could put them in play on turn 1” players run the table for till they get things sorted off.

1 Like

So that after two weeks, when the meta is more settled, you can complain about all your opponents playing the same deck?

Some people prefer to play in a stable meta, with a reasonable expectation of what their opponents probably play. Other players actually enjoy the wild period after a new release more, because they don’t constantly face the same deck, because they are challenged to come up with their own ideas, and because hardly anyone is netdecking yet.

I am (like you) in the former category. So I play mostly Arena these days. But I still enjoy watching streamers on Twitch experiment with new decks and wish I had the creativity to do the same.

oh, I complain about that now! I aint waiting.