New Neutral: Educated Elekk

Youre avatar fits 100% to what you wrote :smiley:

@wtflag
Only if you actively play them, but you will rarely get them in hand.

So no soul fragments will not work when you dont play them by hand

I wonder how it works with shadow of death. :face_with_monocle: I need to experiment with this and waxadred in a meme deck.

It will shuffle 3 elekks in your deck and then copy the spell in his pool and when it dies, it will shuffle the shadow of death spell also in your deck

1 Like

Difficult. /20 chars. I got banned for insulting the American president and some religious leaders (no joke).

Fun card, but doubt it will see much play. Not very much ways to tutor spells, and your opponent can give you dead draws as well (for example: spell druid spells or beast hunter spells are crappy in a devk not focussed on those)

1 Like

Yea goodluck not getting flagged, I got flagged several times for an unpopular opinion post I made, got accused of quote “death threats” lmao.

1 Like

This is a really neat Deathrattle.

But your deck is going to need quite a bit of draw to take advantage of it.

Actually I was just thinking; I wonder how this card interacts with Puzzle Box?

Would each spell get shuffled or just the Puzzle Box itself. I’d consider running this in a Highlander Mage Deck (helps with those fatigue matches) if it didn’t have any wonky interactions with Puzzle Box.

1 Like

Wait, the wording seems to indicate it’ll remember your opponent’s spell too.

If true, you be like “go ahead, cast power of creation or yogg’s box, mage”

1 Like

This is gonna be huge for Libram paladin provided they can get some draw.

Probably only the Puzzle Box. Card text reads “when a spell is played,” which implies being cast from hand. Same difference as minions being played (from hand) vs. summoned (which can happen from hand or from other card effects).

5 Likes

Yeah and the Paladin can even copy it with all the Spells in it with the new 3 Mana Copy Spell

:thinking:
Turn 1: spellburst minion
Turn 2: Cho
Turn 3: Educated Elekk
Turn 4: every 0 and 1 cost spell, buffs and hero damage preferred
Turn 5: same
Turn 6: opponent quits

1 Like

The minion has to be in play to remember the spells i asume?
If so then i have trouble seeing any aplications for this.

Can stall fatigue with it lol,i dont know it doesnt seem particulary strong and can be silenced/transformed as well.

Like why would you want all the spells you have casted back in your deck?

You can play your burn cards with this on the board and then destroy it.

So you can burn your opponent more in the future.

1 Like

this card could make shaman prime playable

2 Likes

Mage or Rogue could use this with Potion of Illusion for infinite value.

which spell becomes better after each time you play it ?

no idea which interaction you have in mind

There seems to be a lot of weird and wacky cards this expac but they’re not op, op. So far I’m really digging what we’ve seen so far. I’ve been playing less and less these last 6 months but that might be changing in a couple weeks.

I feel like I’m going to end up playing a lot of Shaman and Priest this expansion, just for silence/transform.