New Neutral: Educated Elekk

12 Likes

You need trust level 3 to post links from any site. At trust level 2 you can link to some approved sites (Twitter, Reddit, Hearthstone), but that’s it.

This card is a horrible idea.
Hello Jade Idol 2.0

How do i get trust level 3?

Thx for info, trust me

Guess who’s back
Back again
Elekk’s back
Elekk’s back
Elekk’s back

(If this is not the flavor text, there will be riots)

4 Likes

You can see a breakdown of the trust levels and how to gain them here.

So priest can copy this with the 2/2 copy death card and gets all the cards he has collectet x2?

This will end in some crazy combos.

Priest, Paladin , Mage and Shaman have a se rious potential with this. Let’s see if there’s space for it on their decks.

Also, it works like a Cho, which automatically makes it the most annoying card of the Expansion.

An auto include for buff heavy decks. Guarenteed to see play 5 starinos.

Edit: Oh wow it works with any spells, 10 starinos. Epico!

1 Like

Nonrandom Shuffle. :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :grin: :grinning:

Good Mana Cost, Good Stats, Interactive Deathrattle, Tempoable vs Aggro, it’s the perfect card.

This is my favorite card of Scholomance and my top 10 list is already going to be full of Scholomance cards.

5/5 Star Power card if you care about fatigue.
8/5 Star Design.

2 Likes

Looking forward to a meme deck of this + 0 cost librams + gagetzan auctioneer shenanigans.

ah cool thanks, my setting show trust level: Member. Which is not listet ther.Probably something basic

1 Like

Oh, yeah. How could I forget. Mountseller can create this and the Elekk can remember the Spell Druid spells. So, a ninja Buff to Mountseller?

Priest doesn’t have draws, getting tons of spells into their decks is only helps when they are against a very passive control deck (ie another priest) and want to avoid fatigue.

I do wonder if it works on soul fragments.

1 Like

So does this also count soul fragments as well? They are cast when drawn.

Youre avatar fits 100% to what you wrote :smiley:

@wtflag
Only if you actively play them, but you will rarely get them in hand.

So no soul fragments will not work when you dont play them by hand

I wonder how it works with shadow of death. :face_with_monocle: I need to experiment with this and waxadred in a meme deck.

It will shuffle 3 elekks in your deck and then copy the spell in his pool and when it dies, it will shuffle the shadow of death spell also in your deck

1 Like

Difficult. /20 chars. I got banned for insulting the American president and some religious leaders (no joke).

Fun card, but doubt it will see much play. Not very much ways to tutor spells, and your opponent can give you dead draws as well (for example: spell druid spells or beast hunter spells are crappy in a devk not focussed on those)

1 Like