New Mage Legendary Card- Khadgar

Do you not see how much mage losing this rotation for fighting the early to mid game? You’re not going to have the same 29 cards at all as it stands going forward. Heck a lot of what mage has right now going into this new meta is a little redundant or requires combinations of cards. You don’t have a nice small taunt package, into dragons fury, into arcane artificer into etc.

I think this card is fine I’m more scratching my head realizing mage has a kinda awkward pile of cards going into the next season.

Pretty good I think,there are many situations in which this can be great.
It should work on deathrattles as well right,since deathrattle is summon?

If you can hit 2 combo pieces with thaurissan you can khadgar + brann + jan’alai for quadruple ragnaros

I do expect that to be one of the earliest trollden videos.

1 Like

I’ve been running a minion heavy quest mage in wild casual for awhile and this card would be very welcome in my deck.

I have been kind of testing some cards out for mage. They will probably be okay in the early game, they may need to use stuff like Frost Nova/Doomsayer, or Celestial Emissary and Cosmic Anomaly paired with Shooting Star and Arcane Explosion. Daring Fire Eater is also still decent with 1 damage ping. Maybe things like Ice Barrier make the cut.

Considering that aggro decks are losing some key tools as well, these cards may be strong enough to hold them at bay.

Frostbolt will always be good as well.