New legendary harth stonebrew

and i’ve seen frost on Rarran stream

Some people love to win with cards that are gimmicky and hard to win with im sure people out there love this i will try it out.

Not everthing has to be meta defining to be fun :slight_smile: i wil be trying it at least a couple of times.

1 Like

I hope this card never becomes competitive for the fact that it’ll get real stale real fast playing against the same ‘predefined’ hands.

1 Like

it will become standard in face deck, those deck that empty those hand super fast and need a full refill

Some of these hands are nuts. Hart Stonebrew will probably be auto-include in any slow deck, and definitely Highlander decks.

One thing to note is that these Iconic hands are not the same as the ones from back then. For example the Grim Patron hand the Thaurissan is a 5 mana 4/4 instead of a 6 mana 5/5. Nerfs and Buff are factored in. Imangine if Warsong was still the garbage version of gives your charge minions +1 attack and they never reverted that nerf.

I think Harth Stonebrew might make Reno DH relevant. The deck was lacking a proactive win condition and Harth just gives you one. DH can be great at staying alive and drawing, but they didn’t really have any way to close the game until now. I’m going to experiment with a 30-card version of Reno DH to see how it goes.

I’ve been running a 40-card version because value is pretty much the only way that the deck can win.

Plus, you can save Kurtrus for when your opponent plays Harth and just nuke their entire hand.

So after an evening and morning of testing, 30 card Reno DH feels MASSIVELY worse than 40 card Reno DH. I haven’t won a single game (0-13), compared to my 54% winrate with the Renathal version. And it’s not like my opponents have really changed their decks.

But on topic, Harth Stonebrew is mega slow, but most of his hands are amazing. The only one that sucks is the Altruis DH hand because you’re cluttered with Antaean and Warglaive of Azzinoth, when you want to cast «outcast» Twin Slices with Altruis…it’s not a good hand.

Apparently right now the game does not give you the intended version of the cards, and it is supposed to give you special unnerfed versions of them

1 Like

Even then, the hand would be awful I think.

I don’t know if the card order in your hand is randomized, but my version was (left to right):

Twin Slice > Altruis > Improved Antaean > Skull of Gul’dan > Priestess of Fury > Eye Beam > Metamorphosis > Warglaives of Azzinoth

That hand BLOWS. You have to play Antaean, Priestess, Meta, and Warglaives before you can even begin to think about the Altruis combo, and you can forget ever putting Skull of Gul’dan on the left or right to get the Outcast. So you’ve got 4-5 turns before this hand can even start popping off.

However, I got the Shudderwock hand against an Odyn-Brann Warrior and let me tell you, he lost that game.

1 Like

Sad. Og Demon Hunter was the best. Atruis was bae

Yeah, the combo is there, but DH would’ve been playing out those cards over time rather than having an entire expensive, clunky hand dumped on you all at once. The Altruis hand from Harth Stonebrew violates the strategy and spirit of the old DH gameplay.