New Guldan storyline bug?

Hi all,

Was just playing through the new Guldan storyline and during the puzzle match it seems like there’s a bug on the 5th round. I kill the card with the effect that causes damage to friendly minions to hurt my hero, so only the clefthoof is left, but then the damage from killing the clefthoof kills me.

I have tried a bunch of combinations, but I always get to that point.

Am I just bad or is this a bug?

2 Likes

I had a lot of problems with the same puzzle, and even though I did eventually find a solution, I think you’re right and it is bugged. There seems to be a certain combination of actions where the aura effect isn’t removed correctly, in the combination where I did eventually succeed I still would have lost if the aura hadn’t been removed on death which makes me sure that it is always meant to be removed on death but isn’t for some reason in that particular series of events.

I’m also running into this. Annoying.

Wow, Valas. Being annoyed by what seems like a bug and commenting on a forum is reasonable and boringly normal.

But mocking people on a forum is pretty sad. Get a life.

3 Likes

I wonder if there’s also a bug with the 3/3 puzzle in the 7th encounter. It was just far too easy: kill the big guy with the 0 mana Spell that destroys a minion and use the Spell that deals 5 damage to everything. That doesn’t seem right?

1 Like

Apologies, my comments were intended for someone else, not for you!

-Valas

Fallen Soldier is bugged too. It won’t let me use the hero power. Say “No.” when pushed. And On restart the hero power doesn’t refresh. Can’t push it anyway but that’s two bugs.

Fallen Soldier the one where you have to kill every minion on the board (including your own) to heal the enemy? What’s the hero power? I don’t remember using one ever for that fight. I think the only condition to advance is to kill every single minion.

-Valas

Hero power says deal 3 damage and if it dies deal 2 to adjacent minions. It’s either already flipped over at start or won’t let you push it it up.