New bugs with a new reward system

Hello. Today I bought the Battle Pass in the Blizzard store. After purchasing it, the tasks are not completed. Generally. There is no progress. For example, the task “spend mana crystals on spells 0/500” stays at 0, no matter how many matches I have played and how many mana crystals were spent. Also, in two of the four slots I have tasks of the old type, as a reward for completing which they give 100 gold each. Only they also cannot be fulfilled. Restarting the game, completely uninstalling and reinstalling it, or anything else does not help. Click the attached link to see a screenshot of your miracle quests.
https_://ibb.co/qJxcq9Z (remove the underline)

Finally, I will add that I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this attitude towards my users and, especially, buyers. Hope to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Same problem here. It is really frustaring That i spent money on this game and this what i receive instead. Ridiculous.

Do you recommend that I describe my problem in this thread, or are you hinting that I need to be more careful and my problem is described there?

Same here. I cannot get credit for any action since the update. Cannot get rewards. Cannot earn experience. Cannot get achievements. The reward/experience page will not update. And the win count for each class will not update.This morning was no different. I received no new quests despite the fact that it appears I have over-completed three of them. This is true whether I play on iPad or PC.

4 Likes

Lots of people have this problem. I cannot get credit for any action since the update. Cannot get rewards. Cannot earn experience. Cannot get achievements. The reward/experience page will not update. And the win count for each class will not update.This morning was no different. I received no new quests despite the fact that it appears I have over-completed three of them. This is true whether I play on iPad or PC.
Why won’t you add this to the known bugs so that we at least know you are working on it.

3 Likes

im just a player, so i dont get why you expect me to fo it.

i have encountered this aswell, its easily solved by restarting the client

I feel your pain bro

Daily Quest not working either

2 Likes

I earned several rewards through achievements (for example reaching platin 10) but didnt recieve the reward for that achievement. The same happened for a daily quest to earn packs for playing duels and several others which i dont remember exactly. Also the achievment notifications are bugged for me and sometimes show the whole code string instead of the achievement name.

I just did 2 progression quests and I wasn’t awarded my experience or my lvl up… both quests were 1750exp each. This progression system is so buggy. Are we gonna be compensated with exp and rewarded some packs for all these issues ? It only seems fair.

I have the same problem. I completed a weekly quest and I saw the meter for xp fill into another level. But when I viewed my progress in the meter to get my gold reward it was at the same level as before. As if I didn’t complete the weekly quest

Restart the client will most likely solve the problem

Same thing here, no credit for standard game wins, for daily quest or gold for 3 wins.