Nerf Spectral Cutlass! Spectral Cutlass back in Standard?

Obviously this is a joke post, but I just got destroyed by a rogue running spectral cutlass with weapon buffs. Looks like a fun deck with a reasonable win rate. I didn’t even realize the thief rogue weapon was back in standard until today

1 Like

Posting the most likely list of the deck I faced and which I will be trying shortly. I’m terrible at playing Rogue but I like thief and weapon archetypes sometimes

Weapon Rogue

Weapon Rogue

Class: Rogue

Format: Standard

2x (0) Preparation

2x (0) Shadowstep

2x (1) Deadly Poison

2x (1) Deafen

2x (1) Gear Shift

2x (1) Stick Up

2x (1) Swashburglar

2x (1) Valeera’s Gift

2x (2) Harmonic Hip Hop

1x (2) Instrument Tech

2x (2) Kaja’mite Creation

2x (2) Thistle Tea Set

2x (3) Mic Drop

1x (3) Velarok Windblade

1x (4) Sonya Waterdancer

2x (4) Spectral Cutlass

1x (7) Tess Greymane

AAECAaIHBIukBbjFBY6WBoqoBg2SnwT2nwT3nwTuoATTsgXawwW/9wXo+gXJgAbIlAaJqAbuqQaQ5gYAAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Find this deck on https://hsreplay.net/decks/Ad4EVaerKbOlZDoKyz3Kzf/

1 Like

Hello, my American friend and comrade, how are you doing? Haven’t you been on the forum for a long time?

Skizzy, have you started playing sports?
I made two videos where I train my biceps:

Skizzy, have you subscribed to the channel?

(13) 9 апреля 2024 г. - YouTube

(13) 9 апреля 2024 г. - YouTube

Skizzy, I’ve seen this bandit quite a few times.
The robber swings his weapon up to 10-15 units from one hit, unless you have a card that can break the robber’s weapon. He will break your face in 2-3 moves or even faster…

Skizzy, I’ve seen this bandit quite a few times.
The robber swings his weapon up to 10-15 units from one hit, unless you have a card that can break the robber’s weapon. He will break your face in 2-3 moves or even faster…
:call_me_hand: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I played it on day one, but stopped - it is just too slow with all this hyperaggro. Especially since people are still playing snake to weapon destro.

1 Like

too slow to be good. fun nonetheless.

1 Like

The robber needs to be destroyed and destroyed until the moment when his weapon hits by 10-15 points. All cards on the table and attack!
:call_me_hand: :+1: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I played one game with it. Got my weapon up to 7 attack and my handbuff deathknight opponent put up a wall of huge taunts. gg

weapon is not too slow. it is at a good spot if it gets faster it will become op. The problem is not the weapon but the removals currently rogue have doesn’t provide a lot value. that is why people feel like it needs to be faster.

Simply rogue needs to survive until they make weapon viable. Just check the current rogue removals than you will understand what I mean.

In all seriousness, buff Spectral Cutlass.

1 Like