Nerf brann please they keep tendrils 30 dmg

nerf brann please , wwhats is this disgusting otk with the 10 mana spell ? they are eniough otk , can you make that games are sane please i don’t want to be steamrolled by braindead mans that vomit their aoes and then vomit random 10 dmg rng on the board for 1 mana and follow again and agian till your dead , this deck is just plain stupud braindead damage vomiting .

2 Likes

Gonna start making a vomit sound and laughing every time I play a tendril now

Oh no, another braindead otk deck? Must be blizzard releasing a new set with the same old playpatterns.

I don’t think it’s an OTK deck at all. It’s basically a slower version of the old Brann + Astalor combo, that requires a lot more cards than just… two. Like Astalor you can kinda play around it by filling your board, although we are talking about Warrior here so that’s easier said than done. Like Astalor it’s telegraphed very loudly that it’s coming.

What it is, is a slow but inevitable win condition. Which actually isn’t good in this meta.

I win: So pro, watta skilled guy I am! :sunglasses:

I lose: Rigged, brainless, no fun, mental issue, p2w, they should be fired, why you netdeck? :sob:

More reasons as to why Brann should become 8 mana.