Nellie skipping turns?

My opponent disconnected while i played nellie as a druid but iv also had the game freeze for me where regular pirate warrior played it so i dont think the hero is a factor here.

As a druid i chose mr smite twice from it as i played it with brann idk if thats what made it happen.

Maybe its the brann + nellie combo that makes it happen

Hopefully they fix the Nellie bug with the upcoming hotfix/patch, really annoying to have to restart my client every time I see this card played by my opponent, considering how popular the deck it’s in is.

1 Like

Is this a mobile bug? I haven’t noticed it and I play on PC.

I have had it happen to me 3 times on my PC, basically they just play it and discover one card, then it bugs out.

1 Like

Right. I just had this happen to me, and literally cost me the game. How does stuff like this get approved without any testing…

1 Like

I encourage everyone that’s experienced this to send a bug report to hacks@blizzard.com.

1 Like

its a known exploit, and people using it should be removed from the game.

1 Like

Happened to me as well … even added my opponent and was like what just happened? He said it’s a bug and that it skips your turn If you don’t restart the game …

Restarting the game works? Are you sure?

P.S. I posted on Reddit hoping someone sees this.

That’s what I was told … never tried it myself mate … but it’s worth a shot ya know

1 Like

I hope you’re right. I’ll definitely give it a shot next time. Thank you.

1 Like

And this card hasn’t been disabled, then, why?

SUPER PERPLEXING on you, Blizzard.

It happened to me today, but there were no discover cards involved at all!

It was my turn, I played 2 cards (2x 1/1 bot divineshield) and then the game disconnected for 1 second, immediately reconnected and my turn was over, with the end rope animation on screen.
I just started my turn, I wasn’t thinking about what to do and the previous turn of my opponent was simply a ramp pass, so they were quickly as well.

I just have the second part of the replay, because I only open the tracker if I need to “save a game”, but it didn’t save the par before the disconnection, so it’s basically useless.

useless replay

it’s the turn after the turn skip
( https://hsreplay.net/replay/dLqhqZBMBJ8t9cEaQ3RMr8 )

This happen to me 5 times in a row, 3 time in PC and 2 in my IPAD, my opponent don’t leave the game or something , the animation of pick a card just happen one time , and them no more, the rope show like is his turn but when finish my turn is skin, of course i lose for this bug , 2 times, after that i just reset the game when i see Nellie is played, and that cut my own turn in half, no much time to check what just happen to the board and what play. plz fix this the card is popular and this is exploitable

1 Like

One month later and this still isn’t fixed smh…

2 Likes

False.
https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/news/23784375/23-2-patch-notes

Fixed a bug where Nellie, the Great Thresher and Queen Azshara could cause disconnects under certain circumstances.

1 Like

There are MANY reports that it’s still in the game.

This is sad.

Plus they added a bunch of new bugs. I saw a hoodtusk legendary bug

This is definitely not fixed. This just happened to me right now. Disconnected immediately after opponent played Brann + Nellie and the game was unable to reconnect so they got a free win.

I don’t give a flying [expletive] what the team has said. I’ve had this happen to me twice now after this supposed “fix.”

IT IS NOT FIXED!!!

1 Like

it’s august 2023 , I’m in a fatigue match with a warrior beacuse I bottom decked everything, I finally manage to gain a board, we both have lethal but the next turn is mine so I win right? MY TURN NEVER COMES I sat there thinking, ah yes my opponent disconnected because they know they lost. when all of a sudden they just hit me straight in the face for lethal with minions they played that SAME TURN. AND IT WAS NELLIE. my mana crystals never went back to 10 so wtf happened blizzard ???

1 Like