Need help for Garrosh

I’m stuck on the elemental invasion, is this just one of those random ones where you’re supposed to play it twenty times until you get lucky and the AI is unlucky? It seems the elemental deck, instead of having two of a single card like you do, doesn’t have to play by the rules and has an unlimited supply of the 2/7 4-drop elementals that summon (not random) “random” elementals every turn, nearly all of which will be fire or earth elementals. Usually I can execute one of the 2/7s but inevitably an earth elemental is summoned with no clear card in hand and it’s a guaranteed loss. Is there a trick I’m missing or is this an endless, luck-based grind mission?

EDIT: Ok, finally beat the elemental invasion (and suprisingly Jaina first round after that). The one thing that I found that works is, if you get the 4/2 weapon that can attack again after attacking a minion, equip it and don’t DPS/use it on the “hero”, save it for the 2/7 minions. Save up your brawl and execute cards for the 2/7s (or earth elementals), use your hero power ever turn and use your minions to dps the hero down. You’ll still have major RNG on the elementals summoned from the 2/7’s…too many earth elementals in a game means you lose.

The Tanky elementals are kiling me. Everytime i kill one of them to get the portal, the npc playes another one or the first one he plays summons 2 of the tanky types and i can’t kill the portal.

I have about 70 tries on this and i can’t get past it. There needs to be less tank spawns in this one. i haven’t had any issues with other books and i get this one and it kills me every time.