Need advice aka teacher

Hey,

So i been playing this game for about 5 month’s in total, my highest rank was with the new ranking system where i reached 5 platinum, I was playing priest back then.

I recently switched to rogue and been farming dust and gold to craft all the standard cards I felt I need, still miss a few but got most of what I want.

So i switch my deck every 20th match or so because it won’t get me anywhere, I’m stuck at silver and I just can’t compete with the decks people are playing now, i been copying decks from youtube, and other sites and it doesn’t work for me… I win 2-3 in a row then lose 4 like a bad circle.

I need help and learn how to play rogue in a way where I can reach higher rank, I wouldn’t say I’m bad, but this type of game is new to me. Mabey instead of picking right cards i use others that I believe are better? Who knows.

Anyone willing to help me with how to play this game? I’m not sure when to be defensive and offensive, and if I should flood the board or not.

Kind regards

Show your decklist and bnet ID.
Link some of your games as some can also review and advise on your plays.

Try also ask for help at community/multiplayer section as they get more reads.

I can’t link games because, I play on the phone, i only have this app ai use. I don’t wanna register on sites or download other apps.

Gala rogue

Class: Rogue

Format: Standard

Year of the Phoenix

2x (0) Backstab

2x (0) Shadowstep

2x (1) Pharaoh Cat

2x (1) Praise Galakrond!

2x (1) Spymistress

1x (1) Togwaggle’s Scheme

1x (1) Wand Thief

2x (2) Eviscerate

1x (3) Edwin VanCleef

2x (3) EVIL Miscreant

2x (3) Frozen Shadoweaver

1x (3) Questing Adventurer

2x (3) Seal Fate

1x (5) Jandice Barov

2x (5) Shield of Galakrond

1x (6) Flik Skyshiv

1x (6) Heistbaron Togwaggle

1x (6) Khartut Defender

1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof

1x (7) Galakrond, the Nightmare

AAECAaIHCrIClwavkQOSlwOhoQPBrgPjtAPLwAOk0QPZ0QMKtAHtAogHj5cD9acDua4D/q4Dzq8DubgD1r4DAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I am unsure if gala-rogue still can have a good run beyond D5, but I add my views below…

Gala-rogue rely on early board and draw into the powermoves from gala/togg/kronx.
As such I feel the deck lacks the draw and consistency to achieve that.

Does not contribute much to your win condition
2x (1) Spymistress
1x (1) Togwaggle’s Scheme
1x (6) Khartut Defender

Optional
1x (1) Wand Thief
1x (3) Questing Adventurer

Since you are not able to add any replays, it is difficult to spot if there are any sub-optimal plays.

Keep asking the forum, with specifc qns, and there will be people willing to help.

Good Luck Have Fun.

1 Like

Thank you. I use scheme because it saved me tons of wins actually. That’s why it’s still in my deck

If bot galakrond what could I play? I have almost all standard legendary rogue cards.

Scheme can be good, but can also disrupt your deck consistency. Some decks do run scheme for value oriented build.

Stick to it if you feel it suits your playstyle.

So i switched out

Questing Adventurer
Spymistress
Khartut Defender

And put in extra lackeys, i got to silver 6 from S10 today, it gives me more board control.

1 Like

Hi what is battletag il add you i main rogue and what server do you play ?

I play on EU is that okay?