Nah man DH is too overpowered

Unleash Fel at 1 mana? Seriously? Clearing the board and then running rampart? Absolutely atrocious design.

Bro im sick of DKs Paladins Mages and DHs just running rampart. Every other class is obsolete at this stage.

This game is at a terrible state atm.

Just bring back the days of Forged in the barrens, United in stormwind and Alterac Valley.

This game is absolutely horrendous atm

1 Like

Wouldn’t change anything people would still cry like they always do. :smirk:

1 Like

You must be the only person I know that references year of the Gryphon as the peak of hearthstone

It was a great moment in hearthstone

How accurate is this meme? Bonus points for the fact it includes wojak

I liked Alterac Valley…

I believe it is to do with the nature of the game, you require resources to make a strategy work and then in order for the strategy to keep on working is based on a series of changes (buffs and nerfs), often times completely ‘feels based’ that are out of your control. If in some other extreme there was a game with lots of characters and hardly any buffs/nerfs and when it does happen there is good warning beforehand or the likes then people just accept this because if people care that much they would start off by playing a more powerful character and learning that.

This card really takes the meaning of ‘filler cards’ to the next level because it certainly has more filler cards than any game I have ever played and with the progression of obtaining cards being super slow.