My version of thief rogue

I think its worse then jackpot but jackpot can give you bad spells mine i can choose what to discover with henchclan.
I lack explosive turn 4 but thats about it okani is ok as a 4 drop i just feel its not for me
My variant is not in its final form who knows i might put in okani lol.

Thief Rogue

Class: Rogue

Format: Standard

Year of the Hydra

2x (0) Preparation

2x (0) Shadowstep

2x (1) Blackwater Cutlass

2x (1) Gone Fishin’

2x (1) Peasant

1x (2) Maestra of the Masquerade

2x (2) Reconnaissance

2x (2) Tooth of Nefarian

2x (2) Wicked Stab (Rank 1)

2x (3) Double Agent

1x (3) Rustrot Viper

1x (4) Edwin, Defias Kingpin

2x (4) Hench-Clan Burglar

1x (5) Contraband Stash

1x (5) Queen Azshara

2x (5) Wildpaw Gnoll

1x (6) Crabatoa

1x (7) Tess Greymane

1x (8) Shadowcrafter Scabbs

AAECAYO6Agih+QPQ+QPtgAT7igTspwTYtgTbuQSLpAULqusD9PYDvYAE9p8E958EuqQEu6QE+6UE+awEt7MEjKQFAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

2 Likes

Here is another replay but i made alot of misplays xd i feel very bad plays some of them lol.
Taking the ramp instead of the draw the first time, pure greed really no reason not to go for draw almost punished.
But this is versus the best deck of the meta so il take that.
I am posting this so people can see jackpot isnt the only way to play thief rogue and is in my opinion maybe more fun but not as consistant i personaly feel the mine upside of henchclan is discovering what spells go into contraband still can make it awkward but at least you have control over it.

My final replay vs warlock.
So it can beat combo and aggro midrange decks quite easily i gues control priest and paladin and warrior might be abit harder if i run into them.

I have a few questions. a) What rank are you playing in? b) What is your general win-loss ratio? c) Do you have any specific tips that might help someone like me that almost never plays rogue?

I am really liking the looks of this deck. I’ll give it a couple of runs to gain a handle on it.

1 Like

At the moment i diamond 5 3 stars i wil go for legend i seem to be doing well today lol.
Well before i played this i did some experiments didnt work out so my overall winrate is kinda low 24 - 25 - 49 percent but my winrate with this deck is 69 percent.

As far as tips go
I can watch you play a few games we are friends after all :slight_smile:
Asahara on coin is a keep always and try and find ways to activate her as early as you can.
The first one is dont play the peasant vs classes that can remove him early.
Be mindfull of what spells you discover for contraband
With beast hunter and druid you really want as much tempo as you can cheat generaly true for all matchups but especialy versus these two you want them to play defensive all the time.
Knowing when and what to shadowstep
Always look for when you have possible lethal always count dmg on board that can go face so many ppl often miss lethal by not counting dmg in hand with board.
Knowing when to come out of disguise is key to,

You also need to play with the deck some things come with time :slight_smile: as you learn how to win vs some matchups and you start to see certain combos more easy.

If you don’t mind, I think I’d enjoy watching a game or two of yours. Always willing to learn! :slight_smile: Are you online now?

Yes but on europe what can i do is go to usa and play my deck there lemme ?

Are you talking about somehow swapping your EU account to the Americas?

No its the same account i just play on different region.

I have only been on the Americas servers. Is it possible to transfer an account to another region?

Maybe consider sending in a ticket, be polite, and explain you want to transfer servers.

I don’t have high hopes for this working, But, it may be worth a shot if that’s what you’ like to do.

Edit: If I am misunderstanding you, my apologies.

nice :slight_smile: good luck on getting legend

I’ll give the deck a shot once I get bored playing the meme Cera’thine Fleetrunner reno deck XD

Cera’thine Fleetrunner

Battlecry: Replace your minions in hand and deck with ones from other classes. They cost (2) less.

1 Like

I don’t believe seeing that card ever played. That’s odd. Do you think it’s possible to construct a viable deck using Cera’thine Fleetrunner? That reminds me of those cards that swap your deck for legendary minions, albeit, I don’t think that deck faired well.

saw it used when I got sucked down the Youtube wormhole. I don’t use it always right away because reno is my failsafe card until hoosk. It is a really fun deck imo lol

1 Like