My Opponent gave the victory over to me?

Life is not limited to this game. He could have urgent phone call, visitors or just had to run to toilet.

3 Likes

That, my man, is called sportsmanship.

I do this in casual, which I never play

1 Like

I’ve conceded when i was CLEARLY winning, even a turn from lethal, for a multitude of IRL reasons. In some of those situations im sure the benefeciary was confused AF. It happens, man. If i’m playing and I get an important call, or i need to move my truck, or WHATEVER, that is immediately more important than hearthstone so i concede out of courtesy. (The alternative is AFK-roping my opponent)

When i do my quests in wild ranked, I often concede even if I had secured the win.

I do this when I have a non-win quest, and my opponent has a limited collection.

This way, I give away a win that had no value to me, complete my quest, and giving a new player a chance. Win/win.

This might explained why your opponent did it too.

1 Like

You play a Golden Millhouse Manastorm. You deserve to win in my books.

It’s win-trading, your opponent is trying to get your account banned permanently.

The best practice is instantly concede your next game to set the record straight.

1 Like

How so ? Please explain because I fail to understand.

When I am playing casual and I am matched with a player who obviously has a much lower card quality I usually concede them the win after letting them play their cards. Just seems good mannered to me.

2 Likes

Why not add him to friends list and ask him why?

2 Likes

Finally, a reasonable reply.

1 Like

I usually send them an invite in order to give them tips on how to survive the first months of the game especially as a f2p player but usually people don’t accept it. Some have accepted it in the past and their still in my friend list today.

Who said River croc is bad? I think me and you should step outside. Winner gets all the river crocs. TOOMGIS has studied up on the dark arts and is much versed in necromancy now.