My name does not appear in EU Arena Leaderboard

Why is my account not in EU Arena Leaderboard? I am sure I satisfy all the requirements.

Bump.
I have the same issue, I contacted support, but a GM referred me to this forum for help.

Can someone please check this?

I don’t know why they would do that. Nobody in this forum has the ability to look at your account or fix anything.

Yes it also did not make sense to me…

But isn’t the Bug Report section designed exactly for this purpose?
I also found it mentioned here by the CM a while ago that they are aware of an older Arena Leaderboard issue and that they were working on it. So I guess we have hope that our plight is addressed.

The Bug Report forum is for reporting gameplay issues and other in-game bugs so that they can be investigated and then fixed in a later patch. And of course that is helpful, in the long run.

But it seems that you were expecting immediate help, which is not the purpose of this forum. Account issues cannot be addressed here.

I don’t know why the GMs send people here for this kind of problem.

Thanks for your input. But actually, I did not even expect a reply. It was more about raising awareness of the issue. Tbh, I was also somehow relieved to see it wasn’t only me that experiences this.