My game freezes

Heya folks !

I’m having a new issue lately, sometimes Hearthstone freezes during a game. Cant play any cards, only thing it lets me do is make my hero talk, the rope doesn’t show up. When i try relaunching the game it tells me “impossible to reconnect you to your game”.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled, still happens.

Any solution ?

Thanks !

3 Likes

Yes, I have the same issue. Does reconnecting work for you? I reconnected but it appeared that I lost the frozen game.

1 Like

Same issue, seems to be a bug from the new exp

1 Like

I’ve had it even before, for like 2 weeks

Yeah I am having the same issue. No resolution as of yet.

If on mobile, try not downloading assets. It prevents from crashing, but instead turn the problem into lag…

No no, it happens both mobile and PC, sometimes when you start the match, others in the middle, i was at turn 8 against a shaman AND i realized that His turn was lasting forever with no rope, if you try to relog it doesnt even bother to rejoin the match

1 Like

Same problem in all game modes

Happened again, ranked mode against a druid with full board and 0 cards left, i had a DW in my hand to clear them and then it happened, a 10 hours turn that never ended

1 Like

This is repeated today all day ,who will fix it?

Its imposible to rank with this problem, if someone can give am answer Will be well received

2 Likes

Nope, even if i do it fast, tells me that that they couldn’t reconnect me to my game.

Hey all,

This is a connection issue where you’ve disconnected from the game server but remained connected to the emote server. This link goes into more depth on it:

I recommend that you look over that post and start your own thread or contact support if you need more help.

Hey man, thanks.
Went through your thread, my connection is fine, and even if i restart straight away, i can’t get back to my game, it shows me the “impossible to reconnect you to your game” thing.

Jako,

Since you’re the original poster, I’m happy to keep working with you here. :smiley: If the things I already mentioned didn’t help you, let’s try to catch a disconnection with winMTR and see what we find with it. To do that you’re going to run WinMTR while playing until you catch one of these desync/disconnections. You want to restart the test every 10-15 minutes until you catch one of these problems. Once you’ve caught one red handed, run the test for about 5 more minutes. This will let us look for problems between your house and our servers which may cause this.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
WinMTR goes here
~~~~

Exactly what burialfaith said… don’t download the assets. That’s how I am able to play where it only crashes once per game and I might reconnect in time to save my turn.

It’s absurd that I have to skip he assets and only play half the game on a device that is listed as compatible with the entire game.

ı am playing this game about 6 years. First time see lots of disconnects brother. Dont tell me your internet connection is bad because ı can play other online games very well. Somethings are wrong about this game and no one is helping. ı lost tons of gold and hour.

1 Like

After the August 18 update, the problem is resolved. Thanks