(My) expansion-whishes for 2021

(My) expansion-whishes for 2021(only three of them)
The Constructions of Ulduar, a long time before the Corruption
The Rituals of Zul’Gurub
The Clans of Dire Maul
The Legends of Elwynn Forest
The Tales of Silvermoon, a long time before Arthas
The Lands of the Emerald Dream, a long time before any corruptions
The Dimension of Nature and the Wild Gods
The Dimension of Death and Necromantic

I hope next expansion is about all these Scholomance girl students at spring break.
“Scholomance Academy girls gone wild” :joy:

9 Likes

i hope the next expansion is the sunwell

1 Like

I’d pay for those packs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was going to say I’d like a Gilnean focused expansion, but then I remembered that that was basically addressed with The Witchwood. I’m not really very interested in a Troll-focused expansion, that felt covered with Rastakhan’s Rumble (and I’ve just never really been crazy on Troll lore in Warcraft as a general rule, either).

I do like the idea of using the settings of The Emerald Dream, The Sunwell, or a throwback to The War of the Ancients. Caverns of Time could be really interesting, too, especially for the adventure portion of the expansion.

I’m kind of surprised that we haven’t seen anything touching Pandaria yet, either, outside of a few Pandarian exceptions like Lorewalker Cho/Youthful Brewmaster/Ancient Brewmaster. They might be saving that to introduce Monks down the line as a new class like they did with Demon Hunter, though. (If they do plan on adding Monks, I suspect it will be quite a ways off in the future, given the complexity that has been involved with adding Demon Hunters this late in the game’s lifecycle and trying to balance everything while doing so.)

I was going to say that I want an expansion centered around the Darkmpon Faire, but based on the teaser graphics for this year, that’s December.

An outdoorsy/mountaineering expansion focused on the Grizzly Hills area would be really neat.

I wouldn’t mind a return to another undead themed expansion.