Murloc Shaman Adventures!

Oh good. I sincerely hope this becomes meta dominant. There’s few things I enjoy more than building decks that fry swarms and swarms of gross frog people. Too bad defile is gone from standard.

I after say my Murloc Shaman deck in Wild is awesome.

I love playing a endless stream of murlocs at my opponents face!

Most fun i have had in HS for ages…

Cool!

I find Hagatha and Swampqueen work pretty well. Generally you concede by turn 8 if you’re out of steam, but either of them can be considered to get burst like Lightning Bolt and Lava Burst if your opponent is REALLY low.

1 Like

It is a lot less strong than Pirate Warrior was because the Shaman at least needs to use minions to trade with. The greatest power of Pirate Warrior in it’s heyday was that the weapon could protect the minions before being used as the final damage for your face ><;

2 Likes

I don’t understand the “brainless” comments.

I mean, sure, against Conjurer Mage you just vomit your hand as fast as possible but against Token Druid, Tempo Rogue (diminished though they may be), Warriors of all types, and Hunter I feel that it takes quite a bit of skill. Or, more precisely, applying skill really affects your win rate in those matchups. It took me a couple of games to figure things out but now I have a positive win rate against Control Warrior, for example.

Zoo Warlock is tough, though.

1 Like

I was just about to put a very similar comment, there are some pretty straightforward games, but plenty of match-ups need quite a bit of thought to win through, and the deck can play pretty controlly if needed with Hagatha and Underbelly Angler generating a mountain of value if used right.

Just vomiting your hand will work sometimes , but there are definitely times when playing smart will up your winrate (also times when it’s right to swarm and go for the kill too!).