Murloc holmes bug

I got bug with murloc holmes: my opponent played it in arena game, and the game freezed, neither me and opponent could do domething and had to reconnect. I just saw my opponnet discovering his first card, and he chose it, but noithing happened. But there is a strange thing - I played murloc holmes a couple turns ago and everything was good. Mabye this bug can be caused because my opponent played murloc during burning rope (idk how to call it correctly in English).

4 Likes

me acaba de pasar lo mismo, creo que es porque lo jugĂł justo al ultimo segundo de su turno

Similar Problem for me. About turn 7 or 8 my opponent played murloc holmes. There were 15 or 20 cards left in my deck to choose from.

It showed my opponent 3 cards to pick from. He either did not try to pick or was unable to do so. The rope burned and eventually ended his turn, but it did not pass turn to me.

We then waited several minutes where nothing happened. I could see my opponent was tying to do things. He tried to play cards, attack, use hero power, etc. but nothing happened.

Then suddenly the game unlocked and it let my opponent have 5 turns in a row which really sucked. Please fix this bug (or possibly exploit)

1 Like

Same exact thing happened to me. Very similar to the nozdormu bug from a couple years ago. Opponent played murloc holmes, was unable to pick their card, and then proceeded to skip every single one of my turns until I was dead.

1 Like

+1. Happened with diamond version, if it matters

1 Like

Same issue.
Diamond Murloc Holmes hit board.
Nothing happened, rope burned out but turn didnt end.
After about two minutes of no action, game granted my opponent three uninterrupted turns and I died.

1 Like

btw if this happens to you, immediately quit and relaunch the game. you’ll lose a turn at worst

2 Likes

happened to me as well, both players frozen and we were just stuck looking at the board, seeing eachother highlight cards. Maybe it had to do something with druid’s choose one variation cards showing up in my holmes pools

I just played a game where this happened.

I played Brann Bronzebeard
I played Murloc Holmes
I guessed correctly the first time Murloc Holmes battlecry triggered
I then tried to guess the card which started in my opponents hand when Murloc Holmes’ battlecry triggered again (I guessed an infused version of priest of the feast) and then the discover options were frozen on my screen.

The game gave me the option to end my turn (which I did), despite the discover still being on my screen, but it seemed my opponent couldn’t do anything either

2 Likes

I had the same issue when I played my Diamond Murloc Holmes. When I guessed the first card incorrectly nothing unusual happened, but when I guessed the first card correctly (I know for a fact since they played their entire hand first 2 turns), the game froze as soon as I made the first pick and had to restart to reconnect. My opponent was AFK for some time so it might have frozen their game too.

I got this error played holms and my screen locked up couldnt do anything after getting choice of 3.

1 Like

The exact same thing happened to me but it only made me not be able to play cards or Hero power while letting my opponent continue both times this has happened The opponent was choosing which cards to pick from waiting until the rope fully burned swapping over to my turn but it didn’t let me play cards. and then out of nowhere at least two turns go bye in a flash and my opponent destroys me. This is happened to me two times today

Yeah I just had this same issue. Had Brann onboard, then game froze after trying to pick the first option.

my opponent used murloc holmes to skip my turn

Same thing happened to me. Played Holmes, locked us up, we just sat there. When it finally unlocked my opponent got 5 or 6 turns & killed me. NOT COOL – FIX THIS PLEASE.

Has happened twice to me so far, both times against Druid whilst I was playing Shaman. Correctly picked the first card and the game froze for me but not my opponent.

Happened to me as well. Arena. Got it in twitch VoD. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1551597153 from 03:12

I encountered it once. It looked like the old bug where you get disconnected, but the game doesn’t try to reconnect. You have to close the client and reopen it to get your connection back.

In arena I drafted Prince Malchezaar which added Murloc Holmes and when I played Murloc Holmes I got the first 2 correct however I didn’t get any copies of them.

3 months later and the bug is still working? Are you going to do something about it blizzard?