Mother Shahraz challenge post rotation

Having trouble defeating her in challenges. Most guides recommend decks from previous standard rotations but the mode doesn’t allow wild decks.
Has anyone been able to defeat her with a current standard deck? Any suggestions?

I suggest playing as mage so you can use your hero power to ping her damage shield which will let your minions attack with impunity. Put oozes in your deck to kill her weapons and use freeze effects to keep her from attacking as much as possible. Her deck is very heavy on weapons and not so much on minions so as long as you can keep the board clear and remove her weapons/freeze her face she should be beatable. Hope that helps!

Shahraz

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (1) Holy Smite

2x (1) Psychic Conjurer

1x (1) Reliquary of Souls

2x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze

2x (2) Horrendous Growth

2x (2) Youthful Brewmaster

2x (3) Apotheosis

1x (3) Mankrik

2x (3) Venomous Scorpid

2x (4) Brittlebone Destroyer

2x (4) Disguised Wanderer

2x (4) Hysteria

1x (4) Kazakus, Golem Shaper

1x (4) Magtheridon

1x (4) The Nameless One

1x (4) Xyrella

2x (5) Psyche Split

1x (7) Soul Mirror

1x (8) Natalie Seline

AAECAaKrBAjIvgPOvgO1yQOY3gP86APU7QPn8APxnwQLlroDr7oD5L4D1s4D9eED+OMDlugDhZ8ErJ8Evp8EnKAEAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I just beat her (after many other failed decks) on my second try with this deck. Youthful Brewmaster comes in handy. I held a buffed Horrendous Growth and a Venomous Scorpid until she ran out of cards. I was able to hit her with the Scorpid, heal the Scorpid, and hit with my Horrendous Growth. I helped that I had also copied the Gorrendous Growth with Psyche Split.

I hope this does it for you!

2 Likes

AAECAZ/HAgrVzgP23QOY3gO/4AP64wOV5APn8AOEnwS+nwTxnwQKlroDr7oD5L4Dp8sD1s4D+OMDlugDhZ8ErJ8EnKAEAA==

Use “Panda” with “C’thun, the Shattered” 2-3 times 100% win.

3 Likes