Most aggravating experience

This isn’t really complaining, but at the same time it is, lol.

I got to the boss on the 3rd path of Tombs of Terror and was using shaman/paladin. I had 2 of the relics for summoning an extra legendary while using the hero power to discover a card. Anyways, the usual BS of every time I summon a legendary out(3 at a time) he had the right cards every single turn to kill them, like everyone, every mode, every time I play this game.

So, it is real fun summoning out 3 legendaries every single turn and watching them die. Then, I get him under 200 and I play Azari, the Devourer(3 of them) and wipe out his deck, which of course he then plays his 2 Shadow of Death cards because OF COURSE he had both in his hand even though he had 25 cards destroyed out of what, 30? Anyways, I kill all of the minions on his side eventually and he is still over 100…this guy kept playing cards and filling his side of the board for at least 15 more turns(I need to start recording this stuff). The dude had no deck, but magically never ran out of cards even though I kept killing his minions.

Finally I get him down to about 118 and his side cleared so I can play my 75/7 Bolvar Fordragon x3 and end it…it just blows my mind how magically my opponents are in this game. Yes, the game dragged on long enough for a Bolvar in my hand to reach 75/7