More Rewards and More Daily Quests! (4 Daily Quests instead of 3)

I would really love if Blizzard would add one extra daily quest, for a total of 4 maximum Daily Quests. And also two new daily quests each day instead of one!
Will they see this post, or where should I ask them? :smiley:

1 Like

This is not a great idea, I like it as it is there is no need to change it.

Having two per day instead of one also makes it so you will be more forced to play more in order to complete them, and quests should be doable to clear casually. Already after two days you will start discarding quests instead of three.

Sure in great metas and when a new expansion has hit its easy enough but when metas is crap and I don’t really feel like playing the game I prefer quests to be few and easy to complete. Reroll everyday and try to get three quests that work together and clear them every 3rd day.

Blizzards focus shouldnt be on things that works well, they should focus on things that need work instead.

1 Like

more dailies=more gold=less money for them=it will never happen

3 Likes

I would rather have 1 quest per a day but unlimited quest slots :smiley: sometimes I do not feel like playing HS for quite a while.

On the other hand I definitely agree with current model of daily quests (pretty generous because you have actually 3 quest slots) to “motivate” you to play daily thus make the game feel more alive and motivate you to play longer thus being more prone to buying packs.

Still…these unlimited slots would help me personaly :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes, unlimited quest slots for if you been away for a year or more and then have hundreds of quest slots! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

well said! and I agree :smiley: I do the same, clear them every 3rd day.
Well guess I was just greedy, asking for more rewards xD I sometimes feel the game needs a more “rich” reward system… ^.^

I’m still waiting for monthly, rotating achievements which act like huge quests, rewarding you with more than just gold.

Also: Ranked rewards should not be 95% garbage cards.
Imo.

Hehe, yeah, I can understand that, but more in game rewards means the game getting more popularized, so the more ppl play, more chances for Blizzard to earn more money. Oooor… just give the free to players more rewards as they deserve xDD