Moonlit Guidance Bug

I’ve had the same problem!
I’ve been running a with both spells, minions and hero cards! Moonlit didn’t fetch any cards after I played the discovered card! it has realy made the strategy for the deck change! I’ve lost a few times cause of this! plz fix it!

This wasn’t a problem before the hot fix!

Same. Ferocious Howl bugged on Moonlit Guidance twice in one game.

Thank you all for the reports and information. We’re investigating this and hope to have a resolution soon.

4 Likes

experiencing same bug here - every instance of moonlit guidance

1 Like

it seems to happen in duels, i was playing as elise

Same problem over here - grabbed a Mutanus, and not getting the original was actually pretty big that game.

I play pretty much exclusively Druid in ranked standard and moonlit guidance currently does not draw you the copy of the card discovered. Please Blizzard fix this now…

1 Like

This just happened to me twice in one game in standard mode :frowning: played the card discovered by moonlit guidance… nothing followed

Same thing happened to me. I mean, if it’s nerfed they should just tell us

yeahhhhhhh Been experiencing this issue all week, finally decided to come to the forums to see if I was alone, WOW! WTH, how did this happen? As the game continues to get more and more complex will this happen more often?

Just lost 2 matches because of this. First match I thought it was just a misplay or something but second match it happened and it totally screwed me

We are in the process of deploying a fix for this now. Some more info in 24.0.1 Patch Notes (Pt. 2)

Thanks for the patience everyone!

1 Like

Definitely fixed as of at least last night. Thanks

This was fixed for me last night.

However this morning played a game where this bug once again was in effect, I picked Guff off a moonlit guidance, played him and he did not draw. Seems to be back in play.

1 Like

Once again I can’t emphasize that enough, the bug is NOT fixed. It happens for certain cards but not others. For example I just lost a game because it did not work with druid of the reef.

Before you claim a bug is fixed, can you please do your due diligence to verify it is actually the case, thanks!

1 Like

We’re investigating other issues with Moonlit Guidance that the original fix didn’t resolve. We hope to have this addressed soon

This is still a problem. Playing Prestor Druid. Used Moonlight Guidance and pulled Kazakusan. Played it and the original was not drawn.

If the first one triggered the battlecry , the battlecry changed the cards in the deck , so the original one was not in the deck anymore.

1 Like

Kazakusan’s battlecry replaces your deck with new cards, so the original isn’t in the deck any longer…

criss de jeux alt pourquoi autant admin joue so bad game dont play