Mobile Keeps Disconnecting

I’ve lost two arena games at high wins because my mobile client disconnects without letting me know --> the screen seems normal without the turn processing and next thing I know I skipped my turn. Don’t play ranked or arena on your phone or expect to lose

4 Likes

There is Blizzards topic on this matter. The thing that their post does not address that are they working on a fix. If either player loses connection to game server, it should be easily detected and reported to the player(s).
This has been a problem for a long time. Now it has greatly increased at least for me and it is starting to really annoy me. I play mostly with mobile and this is a serious problem.

4 Likes

I’m am having an issue with games vs certain deck types where the lag becomes so bad that sometime my entire turn is skipped. This is an issue that I’ve had in the pass against decks that use cards with long animation sequences but is happening even more frequently with the latest expansion. With all the new infinite card shuffle mechanics the games frames have become incredible slow in some cases, allowing for very few actions per turn. Its really unfair that some player are allowed to complete multiple actions per turn while other can only manage a few. & The issue seems to get worse the more games you win in a row! Or maybe I’m just tripping.

2 Likes

I’ve been experiencing mobile disconnect frequently as well without me knowing it. When I realise there was no roping and the game just stalled I’ll force close and restart but most times, I’ll lose the game due to disconnect. This is very frustrating

2 Likes

Against which deck type?

I noticed it for Galakrond.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.

1 Like