Mobile client crashing alot (Android)

Same issue here.
Honor 8 and honor 8s.

Same issue here. Huawei P30 pro

Cost me an arena run, fix this Blizzard.

The fix off Ronya did not work for me (Huawei P20 lite)
Still the same problem

1 Like

Yeah i thought it was solved, but game crased after 60 mins. Problem is still there…

Blizzard has responded in another thread and they seem to have found the issue, see also: [Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4 - #153 by Jambrix

2 Likes

Same problem. Unplayable on mobile.

1 Like

Unplayable. Ranked is simply Unplayable for me. So many games that I feel in control of to have double disconnect and lose. Congrats to the folks getting free wins.

Sheer transparency from me - I hadn’t touched my Magic the Gathering Arena account for over a month. But will be going to it until I see some kind of Official Notification (either front page of main PlayHearthstone website or via email) that Android Mobile player experience related to disconnects has been addressed. I much appreciate the Blizz mod official reply many days ago that they were aware of the issue and looking into it. (Either in this thread or another.) But just plain tired of waiting for an effective response.

1 Like

Thanks Cleef. For the link above. I saw that frim Jambrix. I see now that its only 2 days old. Thought it was older. Good to see. Hope they get it fixed soon. So frustrating. Forcing myself to avoid Ranked before i see some indication of it being fixed. Rather than testing things in Ranked. Again.

1 Like

Looks like majority Huawei, mine too Mate 10 pro. Crashes randomly since last update. Blizzard more busy with PR work than actual game quality

2 Likes

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, game crashes a lot in the last time! Please, pay your attention on this! Its become really unplayable.

1 Like

Samsung galaxy player here, same problem here. I’ve lost many ranked and arena games. I am really frustrated now.
I’ve been patient all this time but now I’m getting angry.
Please Blizz, can we get any info on this and when it will be resolved.

3 Likes

Same problem here. Looking forward for some solution

There’s also an issue with the latest brawl. I can’t start a match if my favourite hero portrait is one of the new (1000 wins) ones

These disconnect losses during Ranked are honestly worse feeling than if Game was unavailable. The fix cannot come soon enough. Loyal, but extemely, extremely frustrated Player.

1 Like

Same here. Huawei p20 lite

Same here… Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Can we get a reply already from Bli$$ard about this issue its ridiculous!!! I’ve been trying to edit my deck for the past 20 minutes and it keeps crashing. 1 star until this gets fixed!!!

Phone: huawei p20 pro…

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

1 Like

I have had the exact same issue on a huawei p30 pro, i have tried putting the phone in performance mode and with no luck.
i can’t seem to find universal a trigger either although i can say it is more likely to happen when the opponent plays a card ( just before any animation would happen) its really making it hard to enjoy play and from what i can see this is bug is wide spread.
Blizzard please release a statement of some sort soon because at this point im just losing interest in playing at all which sucks because i love this game.

also ruins the experience of ranked when the game does allow me to play because i have had a huuuge amount of opponents also randomly miss turns or disconnect and it just ruins the game

I just don’t have the words. 3 weeks it is impossible to play normally on Android, and developers simply do not care - they will fix it only in a large patch it is unclear when. It’s just disrespectful to their players .

5 Likes