Mobile,Android problem patch

Why did not patch come out for mobile devices? what is the problem??

7 Likes

Having the same issue. New patch isn’t available

4 Likes

Ya looks like Android mobile works but not on apple devices? Mine says I need to update but then it takes me to the app store where the last update available is the May 16th one. I even deleted and reinstalled, and restarted my phone but the app still will not work.

I have the same stupid thing, except it works on my iphone, but not on my android.
Mine says I need to update but then it takes me to the app store where the last update available and it just says open. I open it and it sends me back to the app store for the update. STUCK IN A LOOP! I even deleted and reinstalled, and restarted my phone but the app still will not work.

1 Like

If you’re experiencing the game saying you need to update on mobile but doesn’t show it. Then it cld be the same issue I have. I updated on PC and now my Android doesn’t work. Must be updating in PC before the mobile patch came out.

1 Like

“Must be updating in PC before the mobile patch came out.” -not sure it works like that

I uninstalled on android, and re-logged in and still nothing. No new patch with buffs or sn1psn4p. What is going on?!?!?!

Actually yes it does work exactly like that. I update my account on PC so all buffs are live and sn1p sn4p. If the mobile update isn’t live then my account won’t work for mobile because I’ve been converted to the new patch. Had I not updated on PC first there wldnt be an issue which is why my daughter can still play on mobile.

2 Likes

Right, I haven’t updated on computer either but the mobile client doesnt have the update with the buffs and snip. So idk what is going on? Has anyone been able to get this fixed yet??? This is rediculous. Especially with how things have been going… #nothappy #fixthisnow

Tried to update my android HS today, hadn’t touched the phone version in months. I get caught in this infinite loop where HS thinks it needs to update, opens the amazon app store, where it says the game updated. I then try to open again, and I just get a ‘closed’ sign.

Things Ive tried:
clearing the cache for HS and Amazon App Store
Clearing the data for HS and Amazon App Store
Reinstalling HS.

Nothings working, what gives?

Actually yes it does work exactly like that. I update my account on PC so all buffs are live and sn1p sn4p. If the mobile update isn’t live then my account won’t work for mobile because I’ve been converted to the new patch. Had I not updated on PC first there wldnt be an issue which is why my daughter can still play on mobile.

This is exactly what must be happening with me. I logged in on Pc earlier today and then an hour later tried to login on my Note and im in a loop of it telling me to update but theres no update on the store.

I’ve cleared my cache, reinstalled the game (4 times :rage:), and deleted the data and reinstalled twice. The last time i reinstalled i played as a new user and it was working fine. As soon as i logged into my account it went to the “closed” loading screen and told me i needed to update, which of course isnt possible since it is updated.

Is this a known issue? Are there any workarounds or fixes? I’m gonna be unhappy if im unable to play on mobile since thats 90% of the only way I’m able to play. Hopefully if they can’t fix this I’ll just get a refund for what ive purchased. I have no intention of playing if i cant play on mobile anymore.

2 Likes

I was told the update/patch isn’t live for mobile because Apple has to approve it first. Which I have never experienced this kind of delay between desktop patch and mobile. But seems weird since other non apple users are having the same update issue. I agree not being able to play on mobile has been so annoying. I hope it gets fixed soon but its already been over 7 hrs since the patch was released and still not working on mobile

1 Like

Same here. I updated on PC earlier. Cannot update on Android. Got stuck in an infinite loop of having to go to Google Play then back to Hearthstone. Trying closing HS first. Tried reinstalling the game. Same infinite loop.

2 days and still nothing,good work done

If you’ve updated on the desktop client then we’ll need to wait for the mobile update to come out. Info on the mobile update can be found here.

If there are still issues once the patch has been released, please post over in the thread here. Will be closing this thread to consolidate reports.